My girlfriend needed to go bad

While I was about 18 me and my gf were at a bar I had 1 pint while she had around 4 we were about to leave when she said she needed to pee really bad the bar toilets were shut as it was closing time and we were wandering around town so we lived about 5hrs away she hated peeing outside because she was afraid of people seeing her so she fortunately couldn't pee until we got home ( I said fortunately because she will probably pee herself!) As 30mins went by she was soooo desperate to pee she was about to burst she said she was ok but by the way she was holding her crotch hard I knew she wasn't! Another 2hrs went by a now I knew ah couldn't hold it any longer. I thought of a sneaky plan to make her pee herself I said I had to pee bad and I stopped the car making sure she could see my penis and I let it go ( I did really need to pee) she had a look on her face that showed she was about to burst but she once again said she was ok and we carried on. At last she was about to pee herself she said that she was about to burst and we were in the middle of nowhere so she agreed to pee infrount of me in the car I opened her legs and pulled her shorts off and a stream of warm yellow piss flooded the back seats and I said that was super sexy so when we got home we started having sex! It was a great night and a piss filled one that we both wouldn't forget soon!

Have a great piss filled day!:wee:

• Like 1