Frenulum Stimulation & Pee

I enjoy this masturbation technique.  Frenulum stimulation.  I am circumcised but can still do it. Apparently those not circumcised have better luck with it.  Anyway it requires patience & time so I usually indulge in it when I've got the house to myself or at night after my wife has gone to bed and I'm horny. 

I'll strip down and lay back in my recliner and put a couple of old towels down just so as not to get the furniture wet and of course I'll make sure I've got a full bladder as well. I'll place a fingertip on the frenulum and begin to make small circle movements making sure the fingertip remains in place.

After about 7 - 10 mins or sometimes sooner depending on how aroused I am I'll be hard as a rock.  Then the fun part starts.

Soon after this you'll get the urge that you need to pee.  Not sure why but when I first read about this technique the majority of men said the same thing.  For me, especially with the full bladder, erection, arousal, that feeling gets pretty intense to the point where pissing while stimulating the frenulum is the next best thing to orgasm.  After letting go (it takes a wee bit of concentration) with several short streams of piss I'll have an incredible orgasm.  Just one of my favourite "me time" things to do. 😉

• Love 1