Peeing at the doctor's office

Recently had a urinary stent removed ( awake for it) a few weeks after kidney stone surgery. During that little procedure the Surgeon, great guy, and his female nurse, young and attractive, were both present of course. She was holding onto my penis when he inserted the scope into my bladder to retrieve the stent, which he then removed. Just before the procedure he said that it would be a very strange sensation and that I might pee during it but not to be concerned because it happens.  They were both gowned up of course from head to toe so obviously they were ready for that. Well I thought my bladder was empty but when he started to pull the stent out I peed. ....quite a bit with most of it going onto her arm.  Sounds weird, but it was GREAT.  She cleaned me up and I couldn't help it but I started getting an erection.  Mind you I hadn't had sex of any kind in over a month. They both soon left to let me catch my breath and get dressed.  I was so hard and aroused that I had my first hands free orgasm.....which felt great and painful at the same time since my urethra was a bit raw from the procedure. Definitely a first.

• Love 1
  • Hot 3