High mile pissing

I was going home from san fransisco and i was on a red eye flight it was not that full and i was in buesness class so i saw this sexy stewardess who started to smile at me it was about midflight when we started to talk i ask her about her job and if anything strange has happen on one of her flights she told me that there was a couple who was a little tipsy from drinking and they needed to go to the bathroom to relive themselves but it was ocupied so they went back to there seats they were in the front of the plane and there wasent a lot of people there just like right now so they look around and saw that nobody was looking and the guy laid down the seat turn in to a bed kind of and the girl squat on top of him and she started to piss in his mouth and he liked it then they swith and the guy pissed in her mouth it was the wierdest thing i ever saw i havent tell anyone about this until know and to tell you the turth it turn me on and from that moment i always wanted to tried it she smile and i look around how about now i ask her do you to drink my piss she asked, yes i said then i want to lick it clean i laid down on the seat and she pull down hert pants and underwear and took of her shoes she had very pretty feet (that a diffrent story) and she squated on top of me and started to piss in my mouth you like that she ask i started to felt the hot liquid going down my throat i love it she had a very nice pussy when i drank all of it i started to lick her pussy clean until she came oh yes she cried fuck that feel good. After that she got dress and the pilot said we are going in for a landing i ask her for her phone number and she gave it to me and said next time were going to have more fun call me when your going back to san fransisco.