It was a normal Saturday night and I was all by myself but I had a huge pee fetish to fufill. My boyfriend also had a huge pee fetish so I invited him over and told him that he could control me until my parents came home. So firstly he ordered me to drink some soda and some beer and keep drinking. After a few minutes I was squirming so he reach over to my bladder and started pressing it as I moaned in enjoyment but was focusing on holding my pee in. Next he tickled me on my crotch for so long until I couldn’t hold it and leaked everywhere on the floor. After we cleaned up we went to a local swimming pool and I was dressed up in my sexy bathing suit and by the time I got their my bladder was nearly full again so we went it one of the stalls in the bathroom and he massaged my bladder until I was so desperate so he let me out and we went to the shower and then I let it all out in a gushing wave of pee. Finally he took me home and it was dark outside so we went to the garden and drank more soda to get me more desperate and he made me change into my lingerie and he tied me up and pressed joy bladder and tickled me until my bladder gave in and I peed all over the garden. As we were going to bed I was desperate to pee again and I was wearing some hello kitty underwear and a hello kitty bra so he made me hide from him until I was found and when he found me I ran from him for fun but he caught me and took me up to the bathroom. He then tickled my bladder and I tried to escape but t was no use i peed myself again

• Like 2
  • Hot 1