Stories about my ex girlfriend

Excuse my English, I'm from Chile, I used google translator XD

I have a friend who drinks several bottles of water a day and so has many stories to share with you.

The first story I will tell you the title "Visiting Grandma"

Catalina, the main character in the stories traveling to see his grandmother who lived far away, she was on a bus with her brother, as she always drank a two-liter bottle, but even she had to go to the bathroom.

After a long journey she met her grandparents who were waiting, went to lunch and asked if they had to go to the bathroom, because the trip was long, but she said no, while traveling she began to feel that his bladder was full, but could stand up to the grandparents' house, the trip was made eternal, crossed her legs, touched down there and looking out the window to distract, worked somewhat, but she was the limit of wetting herself, after an eternal journey was fast to the house, but did not know that the bathroom was broken, and she could not take anymore, so went to tour the countryside of his grandparents, and find a place away where I can pee quiet, far from the house under his pants, and reached down her panties.

She looked to see if anyone was close, but no.

I let out a stream, listening all nature, relaxed, she was alone in the world, no matter what, sighing, feeling a great relief, but at the same shame, but it is the first time you do that and not be the last (then I say to you), returned to see if anyone was near, dried her pussy, got their panties, pants and returned home without telling anyone anything.

This story is based on real events but I will add details, perhaps after another to tell them that she tells me

Another story she told me just to brighten up my day (XD):

She was in the house of a friend, both were bathing in the pool, the two were using a very sexy bikini, were playing and swimming until I drank so much water that accidentally while swimming, she had the need to use the toilet, but did not want to get out of the pool into the house and use it, did not want to do in the pool, because I was afraid of those chemicals that signal when someone pees in the water, so she got out of the pool, sat in the shore and started wetting quiet, because I knew that nobody would discover a great face and relief, after finishing, he returned to the pool and continued a little longer with her friend, until it started to get late and had to be changed, she went to her friend's room to change clothes, the two girls were naked when both felt the urge to use the bathroom and had only one in the room and could not leave, so the friend entered first and began to pee, but see Catalina desperate to pee, decided to make it happen and pee in the tub, so the two friends together and naked pissed and swore not to tell anyone that ................ ... until I get there and told me several stories XD

If you would like, I'll get more, if there are no problems because the previous publication I did had some, and I can read but not comment, I accept my mistake

again sorry for the inconvenience inappropriately handled by the English and use google translator to write and read stories