Pee Rejects

Cascade

LOTS OF FREE PEE AUDIO! (48 out-takes lasting 46 minutes)
Hi, it's me! I'm having a clear out of my failures - my inability to pee properly!! My phone has loads of my pissing on it, peeing that for one reason or another doesn't make the grade, I'm quite hard on myself, I like quality. There's a whole load of this 'junk' - and I don't want to thrown them all away. For example: ones that are too quiet, (Cascade will put all these in a zip file for me/us) there's my peeing that's too short where I thought that I'd got a load! The microphone on my phone is very sensitive and it picks up my tummy gurgling (I hate that). Also, in my early days there was distortion where I held the microphone too close to my vagina. Oh yeah and when I record my pee at home, like an idiot I sometimes leave my bathroom window open, such a stupid girl I am - so there's traffic noises over a classic bit of peeing! Doh! There's also an attack of the squits (which was totally unexpected). I get very disappointed when my bladder and I don't make the spec we're aiming for, like if I'm so looking forward to doing a power piss and I haven't been drinking the right stuff and my bladder won't cooperate, I can't power for toffee. Also when my piss won't hiss, why? and when I run out of pee just a few seconds short of my goal dammit. Also my experiments which are too numerous to mention, but if you've read my pages and you've bought my stuff, you'll know what I mean. But my pee stream has a mind of its own, my biggest problem is when I power up for a gush and it just turns into a spray like a watering can and goes simply everywhere! So there you are my faithful pee fans, you'll get this free pee set when you buy anything from my site, I think it's sensible to give things to those who appreciate my 'work' than throw it away and it's gone forever, don't you? If you've been one of my happy wanky customers and you want to receive one, write to me, I will acknowledge you xx V
Victoria Super Pisser