Pee holding (omorashi) bondage (Idea #2)

Greetings everyone. I hope everyone have seen my previous thread about my own omorashi (pee play) bondage idea. This is my second idea of pee holding bondage which specifically made for males. Female variation will need a stand-to-pee device (the one helps females to pee while standing upright). In this thread, I also will share my experience on doing idea #2. This idea can be considered as predicament bondage just like the previous one. So, things needed will be two 500 ml / 17 oz mineral bottles (or any type of suitable bottles), one bottle cap with small hole (use any method to make hole), string, cable tie, rope, straw and electronic timer lock (or any variation of lock which unlocks according to time such as ice lock). Basically, you will be standing throughout the bondage. Firstly, attach straw to the penis by dragging the foreskin over straw and use tape to seal it. Next, use ropes to tie ankles to the bed poles. Length of these ropes will be in such way that legs will be spreaded. Then, drink two full bottles of water (500ml x 2) and fill up the bottle again for third time to be used later (place it somewhere near). Next, attach a string to that filled up water bottle. After that, attach the nipple clamp (use japanese clover clamp for best experience) on your nipples. Now tie the other end of the string from that bottle to the nipple clamp chain (make sure the length of string is short enough so that it won't touch the floor even if you bend your legs). Then, tie a string to another empty plastic bottle and tie the other end of string to nipple clamp chain (tie the other end of string after placing the straw inside the empty bottle). So, the bottle will be hanging below the penis with the straw placed inside. Fix the length of string in such way that the straw can't be removed from bottle by the erection. Prepare the electronic timer lock (I set 45 minutes for me but it might take 10-15 minutes for preparation) and use cable tie to attach with bed pole (or any similar horizontal pole) which will be at same height with wrist. Attach another two cable ties to secure the hands later. Now take another rope and tie one end around your head (forehead). This rope goes through the back and then the crotch. Now tie the other end of rope to nipple clamp chain. Length of this rope will be in such way that head will be slightly tilted backward. Then, take the filled up water bottle that prepared at the beginning and close it with the bottle cap with hole. Now hold it with your mouth. Finally, place your hands inside the cable ties at the back and tighten them. Now I'm completely stuck. 

The predicament is I have to hold the pee until the timer runs out and unlock myself. If I choose to relief myself before the timer runs out, it gonna cost me pain on my nipples by filling the empty bottle. Another torturous aspect is I cannot see how much pee I'm releasing since my head tilted backward and trying to move head will pull the nipple chain. I cannot bend my legs much since the legs are already spreaded. I cannot bend over forward since it also will pull the nipple clamp chain. And hardest part will be I have to finish the another full water bottle that I'm holding with mouth. I cannot finish that quickly since it is fastened with bottle cap with hole. The hole will allow smaller amount and I have to let some air inside every time I suck the water in order to equalize the pressure. And if I drop the bottle it gonna pull the nipple clamp chain. It is very hard to hold full bottle for long time and I had to finish it as quickly as I can. By the time this drinking starts, I will feel the bladder slowly fills up and drinking more water not gonna make things any better. So, until the timer runs out I will be helplessly bound and struggling with desperation. Hope y'all like my experience with this pee holding bondage idea #2. Thank you. 

P. S. I have attached a simple illustration which describes the scenario. 

IMG_20200205_064006.jpg