Girl pees her pants

On our last schoolday, we went to the city centre to get some ice cream. Everybody was very happy but after went out the classroom, a (very pretty) girl in hotpants said she had to pee urgently. Our teacher told her there would be a toilet at the ice cream shop but when we arrived, we saw that the toilet was "out of order". While we were eating the ice cream, the girl got nervous and started crossing her legs. Everybody could see if we wouldn't hurry up, she would pee her pants. On our walk back to school, she walked with her legs crossed and so the teacher allowed her to run to the school toilet. It were only 50 meters but she said she couldn't runb because she had to pee so bad. She walked the last meters very slowly and i thought i would miss how she pees her pants, so i told our teacher i was going to wash my hands. Few meters before she entered the girls toilet, i saw a dark spot on her pants and it was growing fast. Then she entered the toilet, and when she came back, her pants were completely wet. She had to sit in class like that for the whole day and it smelled like pee everywhere.

• Like 1