Almost caught peeing out a window

So a while ago now, me and three women were all staying in the same apartment whilst doing some volunteer work. I had wanted to do stuff all the time but rarely had the chance.

One night though I had a fun idea. If you looked out the bathroom window there was a very small open area down below with sky access. The walls were smothered with windows and all of them only about two metres away. Anyway I thought it'd be great to piss out of this window. Two of the girls I were staying with had their room right next to the bathroom and so if they looked through their curtains at any point they would have seen me.

I should mention two other things, firstly, it was only about 12am, so not that late. Secondly the bathroom door was very loud so I couldn't afford to close it and risk waking them. I still went through with it though. 

Opening the window as wide as i could I got my dick out and began to let my pis dribble out, shooting a big spurt every now and then. It was a lot louder than I expected though as it hit metal pipes and the concrete floor two stories down. I decided to leave it there for the night. Just I finished I heard a door open and someone coming down the corridor. 

I went out confidently and it was the other woman, she thought she heard something an guessed that someone maybe left a tap on. Nope just me pissing out the window. During this I was still slightly hard and wearing thin PJs so she probably got a good outline of my dick if she looked. After seeing me come out the toilet she understood and went back to bed. That interaction terrified me. If she had been a bit quieter and sooner she would have fully walked in on me.

• Love 2
  • Hot 2