Virginia

If any girls who are in or near Virginia in the United States then message me! I'm 26 white male. Sorry for the 'search' post everyone, but is my dream to find a girl in my area. Someone to share the most intimate aspects of this fetish with. I'm sure that most of you reading this can relate.

Yes it is unfortunately difficult to find a partner, but I have not given up faith. I also noticed in my first post that it looks like I don't know how to speak English haha. Words got left out for some reason. Oh well. I wish you luck Kevin. I had a girlfriend when I was 16 that would hold for me, but her crazy mother never let us out of her sight. I ended up screwing up the relationship as most teenage boys do. She will always be the one that got away.

Man I tell you what..screwing up that relationship was the worst mistake I've ever made. This girl was about 5'2 or 5'3 with long barely curly blonde hair, really cute face, slender body with a decent ass and DD tits. Easily the hottest girl I ever dated. Now she's married and lives in Cali though....mmmm....what a shame. If she had had the chance I know she would have come back to me too. Frustrating to think about lol. She had a big bladder too...

Ah yes. Nothing is sexier than a big rock hard bladder sticking out on a girl, being able to feel how hard and full her bladder is, and seeing the desperation in her body language, her change in breathing and her facial expressions. A great thought to think about

Yea I've always been too afraid to bring it up in past relationships. What I'm really looking for is a long term relationship with a girl who shares the fetish. I'm not really much of a casual hookup kind of guy