pee inside me

so once i had a guy come to my house .. we had planned to hang out together.... we had a jacuzi in our house which had never been used ... he told me that he could probably fix it .... while he was working on it i went and got drinks he had been trying for a while but nothing worked ... and i was getting so bored that i started filling myself with lemonade and sodas and stuff after sometime he got bored and started drinking with me and we started talking about friends movies and eventually i got the urge to pee but since i was having a good time with him i thought it would be rude to leave so i held it in ..... i realised that he had been observing me for a while and after sometime he asked whether i had to pee .. i told him that i did ..... and to my surprise he told me that he too had to pee ..... ha said that he had an idea ... he wanted to fuck me .... i was up for it so we stripped naked and to tease me he squeezed my tummy which made pee a little and it started going down my leg so he bent down and licked and i could feel shivers running through my spine ..... he sarted sucking my pussy and told me to pee i let it go into his mouth .. it felt so gooooodd .... then he pushed his dick into me and started goin back and forth and then he gave a groan and i could feel his pee running down my legs through my vag hole ..... by that time there was a pool of pee around our feet in the jakuzi we were in a pee jakuzi .... after a while he asked me whether i had to poo i said yes ... so he told me to go on and poop while he is fuckin me ... apparently he was into that too .. i didnt mind so i let it out ...... after we were done we sat in the jakuzzi in the puddle and reflected over waht just happened .......... it was a good day!!

• 2 weeks later...