how it all started

ok so this is how my pee fetish started ..... once i was at my friends house for a sleep over (shes a lesbian ) and she was into peeing and stuff like that (i didnt know that at that time ) and she was into me which i didnt know either .... so we had planned to watch a movie and skype with another friend who was out of town and stuff like that and out of no where my friend got the idea of a competition of who ould drink the most glasses of water (she knew i was competitive) and so i won i had literally had 9 glasses of water all at once .... and we went to her room we were watching a movie through which i fell asleep and in the middle of the night i woke up because i had to pee and to my surprise my friend was still awake she asked me why i woke up and i told her that i had to pee real bad .... so then she aasked me whether i wasnt sleepy and that it was really cold outside the bed whether i would really wanna get out of it ... and i was like yes i am sleepy and yes it is cold ... so then she pushed me back to the pillow and whispered in my ear that she would help me and she pushed her hand into my shorts and i was shocked and then she started rubbing my clit and i had to pee so bad that i just couldnt help it and i peed onto her hand and all over her bed and it felt soooooo gooood so warm and wet i really cant explain that feeling

• Like 3
  • Hot 1