My Ex's Peeing

It began with this girl I worked with (still do). I never imagined she would pee for me much less be as much into the same fetish I was. We began dating and I had to pee one day. I went into the bathroom shut the door and peed. When I came out she was angry. I asked her what I had done and she said she wanted to see and hear it. One night I asked to watch her and she squatted over the toilet and let her stream flow. It came out thick and messy but I enjoyed it oh so much. One night I finally asked her to pee on me and in my mouth, so she sat on the edge of her bed spread her labia and............nothing. She let out a little dribble but that was all so we went to bed. The next morning she woke me and told me to go sit in front of the toilet. I was half asleep but I obliged. I sat down she put the lid down on the toilet spread her vulva wide and let it flow all over my naked chest. The more pee that flowed from her hole the harder my penis got. She couldn't believe he newfound magic. She was amazed that when she was spread her thick messy stream became a thin neat stream and from then on every time she had to pee if she couldn't pee on me I got a photo of it. One more she finally peed in my mouth. Although she never drank my pee anytime we took a shower together it turned out being "golden" ;-)

• Like 1