girlhavingapee13

Hello, i got home from school today bursting for a pee, normally i'd go to my en-suite and relieve myself in the bathroom sink, but today i decided that i was going to go outside and water a plant instead. I love to pee with my uniform on since its such a turn on for me, so i took my underwear off and headed outside. I went right down the back yard behind a tree and bush where no one could see me, and there was some garden bed and flowers to pee on here so it was a good location :), so i stood there with my vagina facing the flowers and fence, then squatted a little then opened my legs, then started to pee. Felt so nice and relieving, i started to pee really hard, pee was squirting down onto the flowers making a nice loud splashing sound soaking the garden and spraying all over the wooden fence. I stood there sighing in relief. Then i finished up, had a quick rub then went inside.

I am a super n@ughty sch00l g1rl, its been 3 months since i last had a p3e in the t0ilet.  i have an en-suite in my room (lucky me) and every morning when i get up for school i am always bursting to have a p3e due to all the juice i drink the night before. So i put on my school uniform which is a shirt and a skirt but i dont put my und3rwear on yet, then i walk into my bathroom and sit up on the sink, hold the back of my skirt up, close my eyes and relax. Ahhh feels so nice and so naughty to be having a p3e in the bathroom sink, and so peaceful and such a turn0n listening the the lovely h1ssing sound my p...y makes. I sit there nice and relaxed and sigh to the relief of p3eing as i p3e for about 20 seconds straight. When im done i then get fully dressed and head off to school.

Hope you enjoyed reading. Leave my some suggestions on where i should have a p3e next.

• Like 3