Pisspisspisspissahh

I Love Naughty Peeing

Anywhere I want.

I woke up, as I usually did, with that peculiar ache. I hardly ever get up in the middle of the night to pee. My house was silent, dog probably still asleep outside on the deck. My sex pulsed.

And a wicked grin spread across my face.

I'd been thinking about doing this for a while. I'd always been interested in it. But today was the day. I could feel it in my gut (and in my p***y.)

Step one: Don't give in to the urge just yet. Drink water. Walk around. Tease yourself.

I made my bed and pranced down the stairs, rested and excited. If I was going to do this, I was going to devote the whole day to it. It was a Saturday. I could afford all the time in the world.

I started out the day with a cup of coffee and then two consecutive glasses of water, deciding to watch a little of the morning news after I poured Jacko some food. He'd probably be out until noon, sleepy dog that he was, which was good because I felt a little awkward about him catching me in the act.

I'd make my mark on the downstairs while he slept, then move back up as soon as he woke.

It only took about fifteen minutes for the coffee and water to go right through me, adding to my already full bladder. Now I was near bursting.

Excellent. It was time to begin. I shed all my clothes, already way past excited at the idea of what I was about to do.

Step two: Find a hot place to start.

The kitchen sounded like a great idea.

Naughty grin still plastered on my face, I made my way into the room, still full of the smell of coffee, and took a look around. Hmm...

Clean up wouldn't be an issue. I'd made a promise to myself that if I had my naughty day of p*** fun, I'd clean everything - and I mean EVERYTHING - until it was spotless again. No smell, no stain, nada.

Neat freak and pee freak seem like bad combinations, but here I was.

The sink felt too generic. Seen it too many times in p**n, read about it even more. The kitchen table was a better idea.

Getting up on one of the chairs, I spread my legs as far as the seat would allow, took one last look at my pretty, clean china and napkins, and then spread my p***y lips with my fingers. Instantly, with the hottest, wettest hissing sound, my yellow relief sprayed out of my hole onto the table.

"Ahhh...." I sighed, leaning my head back for a second with relief before deciding I definitely wanted to watch. But I also had to save up.

After allowing myself a few marvelous seconds of beautiful p** raining down on my table settings and creating little puddles on all the plates, I forced my pee hole closed.

This was going to be even better than I thought.

Getting down off the chair, I took another glance at my cute little kitchen, spread my legs again and just let go all over my freshly mopped tile floor. I wiggled my hips a little bit, watching my golden stream fly this way and that, making another puddle on the floor.

This was f***ing hot.

Deliberately, I stepped in the puddle as I exited the kitchen, loving the warm wetness as it sunk between my toes. I hoped I left pee footprints all over the house. I didn't care how long clean up would take.

Casually rubbing my p***y in little circles as I walked around, I decided my next stop would be the living room.

I'd been a gymnast as a kid. My next position was relatively easy. Taking a seat on my plush sofa, I spread my legs wide into a perfect split and rocked my p***y against the fabric for a minute or two. Ooh, yeah that felt good.

But it felt even better when I squeezed my muscles and watched gleefully as my hot p*** sprayed everywhere, struggling to get out of my p***y but blocked by some of the sofa's cushion. Cackling wickedly, I leaned back and pulled my legs with me. My pee fountain sprang up proudly, shooting long distance and sprinkling across my TV screen, all over one of the news anchor's handsome face.

"Yeah, you like that?" I asked him, just for giggles, then once again forced my hole closed. I still had quite a bit of pee left.

I used one of my sofa's pillows to wipe my p***y before getting up and heading into the bathroom. Ha! What a joke.

Kicking the toilet seat down, I sat right on top of it and released more hot p***, loving the sight of the large yellow puddle forming between my legs as it overflowed over the edges and pattered onto the floor. I splashed my feet in it like a child playing in the rain and spread my hands around in the mess on top of the toilet seat.

God, why hadn't I done this earlier? This was the most sexy, fun thing I'd ever experienced!

This time, I wiped my sex on the hand rag by the sink, evilly hoping in the back of my head that I'd forget to wash it, even though I knew that I wouldn't. It was just hot to think about one of my friends coming over and using it by accident.

Next stop, the laundry room. I knew exactly what I was going to do in there. I had a full laundry basket just waiting to be soaked in my fresh, warm pee.

Straddling the hamper, I grabbed a handful of clothes from the top and pressed them hard against my p***y, beginning to hump it like crazy as I p***ed and p***ed and p***ed.

"Mmmm....oh, f*** yeah."

My p***y was soaked with more than pee at the point.

To be continued...

Hey guys! I still have a p***load of more damage to do to the downstairs! Any requests??? Kisses & p***es!

• Like 2