ColbyStar420 - More And More Each Day I honestly cannot describe the feeling. Butterflies in my stomach. A tingling sensation that runs from my fingertips all the way through my body down to my toes and back.

Growing up its safe to say I was really reserved. I didn't skip school (maybe twice), I've always had good grades (3.7 gpa) The only time I ever was in any amount of trouble was because of the strict dress code, and even my mother disagreed and let me wear whatever I wanted. My mother knew she didn't have to look far, if I wasn't home I was with Marissa.

So what started out innocently enough, ended up being my little form of rebellion. Marissa doesn't quite feel the same way I do about it, or at least I don't think. She giggles if we end up talking about it, or if it happens. She definitely will pee in my room or her room out of convenience. But she also follows my lead. If I go to the bathroom she'll follow me and we'll pee together like usual (like at school, the mall etc) or If I pee on the floor she just smiles and pees like its ordinary.

My eyes have been opened to something completely new. I look around at my surroundings now and look for places I just might get away with it. I want to pee in a changing room at the mall, maybe at the movie theater or in the library at school. On a train, or in a car. I constantly look.

My favorite time of the day has changed from a time I would normally still be sleeping, to a time that my internal alarm clock just seems to go off and I wake up. Anywhere between 3:00 and 3:15a.m every morning I wake up like clock work. And I either had been sleeping with my hand between my legs, and I feel like I'm about to explode. Or my tummy rumbles, and that other familiar feeling comes around.

One morning after falling asleep at 12 I thought there was no way I would wake up. I'd be too tired! But sure enough, I woke up hand inbetween my legs... squeezing them to keep from peeing myself. This particular morning I just didn't care. I rolled over on my stomach with my legs spread, took a deep breath and almost immediately warmth spread across my crotch and under my legs. Up my tummy. Down my legs. It was sheer bliss, oh the relief! I peed as hard as I could and it spread fast and I could even hear my **** hissing from my crotch, through the material and into my bed sheets. When I was done, my white shirt was soaked up to my boobs and you could see my nipples through the yellow stained shirt. My pajama pants were soaked down to my knees, and I had made a spot almost half my body length. It took almost a whole week to dry completely!

Many mornings I get out of bed and don't take more than four steps before my pajama pants are around my ankles, I'm squatting and a now familiar splashing can be heard. My mother has to know. Our rooms are right next to each other. And just from the fact that most mornings I leave my room dressed and go straight for breakfast then to Marissa's waiting car if she didn't spend the night, she has to know that I don't pee in the morning anymore. The only time I go into the bathroom is if I pooped and to destroy evidence and wipe. I only poop about once every two days, but she has to know something is going on since she has been in the bathroom a few times and I knew she had to have heard the hissing and small grunts from when I took a ****.

Our place is so small, you would hear anyone's activities in the bathroom. Marissa was cute the other morning, she came over about 15 minutes earlier than usual and just walked in my room as I was getting dress (we both have keys to each other's houses. Family! lol) When she walked in, she was sweating and didn't even ask. "Your mom's in the bathroom" is all I heard before her jeans were pulled down half way, she was in a half squat and grunting. She pissed and **** almost in unison, with her high squat making the usually somewhat muffled noise even louder, her grunts were not subtle by any means! Anyone within a 2 house radius would know she was pooping. We don't even try to hide it anymore.

When she was done, she waddled to the bathroom with her pants down and my mom walked out the bathroom door. She just smiled. "Good morning, Marissa. I guess I finally can answer the riddle of how it works with 3 girls in 1 house with 1 bathroom." And that's all she said.

Life has definitely changed. The best part is, I don't have to hide what I like from family or friends. And my best friend will participate too, if not enjoy it as much as I do!

____

colbystar420 - It Started As A Normal Day... But Ended Up Being The Day That Changed My Life. I'm not really big on introductions. I kind of feel like if you read far enough into the story, you'll know what you need to know. 🙂 But what I will tell you is my name is Alyssa, and my best friend's name is Marissa. We've known each other since we were 3, and live a block apart. We're inseparable. Being an only child, she is my sister. Our mothers have been best friends since we met, so I answered to her mom as my own, and she answers to mine as well. It goes without question, if I'm not home I am at Marissa's. And if she's not home, she is at my house. But no pervs, Marissa and I are not close like THAT. 😛

Saturday started out as any other day, really. Marissa and I had a history project for 1st period, and a exam in Math for 4th. We always had at least 2 classes together. Marissa's parents bought her a Toyota Camry that is still pretty nice for her sixteenth birthday, and she's had it about a year and a half now. We needed to work on school work, but also had to decide on either State or Tech for college. I was gunning for State, since it is a few hours away and we could share a dorm versus Tech being only 30 mins away, and we would stay at home.

But that would be one of the only two disagreements Marissa and I have had lately. That, and I wanted to get her to have a little bit more fun! I like to drink, and smoke a little bit, and she is too nervous to around a group of people, but she trusts me and will with just the two of us (peer pressure, right? lol) So on this particular night, a boy who has been crushin on me for 2 years showed up with a bottle of vodka and a carton of orange juice. Since I was on my way out, he tried to save it by offering to give them both to me if I told him where to go later, so I took both and told him my old address 2 counties over! lol He hasn't come back around since, he might not have made it back out of the woods yet...

Anyway, the night went on like any other night. I remembered about the vodka and orange juice I hid in the back of the freezer & fridge when her mom was in the shower, and about 10 Marissa's mom told us they were headed over my house for the night, and we were to stay in, not invite anyone over but free to do as we pleased. With that, they were gone and I made two glasses while Marissa finished up the last of our project, and she knew by the look on my face.

"You can't even let them back out the driveway?" Marissa said teasing me. I brushed it off, and we watched a movie on Netflix and had some drinks. About the third drink, I was making (of course Marissa's was a little stronger than mine, and both were getting stronger each time :D) I had intended on stopping by the bathroom on the way since neither of us had peed since at least before her parents left for my house. Naturally, I procrastinated and carried the drinks in the room but her door slammed behind me harder than I meant. And Marissa immediately looked like she was going to cry.

"Oh my god Lys! You know you can't slam my door, since it's warped you can only pull it open from the hallway. And we're the only one's here!!"

"And I'm about to pee on your floor!"

Marissa's head spun around and she shot me the dirtiest look I've ever seen her give, then I realized her hand in between her legs and grabbing her crotch. She bobbed a few times, then looked me dead in the eyes and cursed for the first time in her life.

"**** it!" And with that, she hopped a step back in the center of the room, yanked down her pajama bottoms and went right down into a squat. And right away, hissing started to echo through her room and she let out the longest sigh I've heard in my life. Her eyes were closed, and she looked as if she were in sheer bliss. For over 45 seconds, the spot grew in between her feet until both were in the edge of a puddle that was almost 3 feet wide. Halfway through her steady flow, she looked at me and giggled and said "Oh... my... god I've never had to pee this bad!"

And I couldn't take it anymore I walked over to her bed, pulled my panties down from under my t-shirt (which was so big it went down to my knees! :D) lifted my shirt up and sat on the edge of her bed. I took a deep breath, looked Marissa right in the eye and pushed. Psssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I peed right into her carpet, and she just kept squatting and stared. I swear, it was the best pee of my life. And it was the first time I ever peed somewhere other than in a toilet. The night went back to normal, and then we ended up going to bed since we couldn't get back out to the vodka, and couldn't leave the room really. The alarm system was set, so if we opened the window it would go off, the cops would show up and we would have half a bottle of vodka in us both, and two gigantic pee stains in her bedroom. It wasn't looking good for us.

About 6, the sun started coming up and I woke up from Marissa accidentally kicking me when she climbed over me to get out of bed. She stepped right in the middle of my puddle, shrieked "Ewwwww!" then promptly walked right into her own. "Oh my god!!" she wrenched on the handle of the bedroom door and the door didn't move. I, trying my hardest not to giggle since I had to pee again also and was afraid of peeing on the bed... laid as still as I could. But I would have never guessed in 1,000 years that Marissa would do what she was about to do next.

Marissa looked dead at me, staggered a little and gave me the most devious smile I have ever seen the girl have. In 14 and a half years, little miss innocent had never had the look in her eyes as she did right now, and she slid down her pajama bottoms and squatted right by the door looking dead at me.

"Please don't be mad." With a very devious smile. And I couldn't figure out what was happening. We both already peed, so there was no surprise there I had to pee or I was about to pee myself so I was already scouting my next spot. But then I notice Marissa was wrinkling her nose. She hadn't started to pee yet, but she was making soft grunts and from the look on her face pushing real hard. Then it happened.

Thud. Thud. Thud thud thud. Psshhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Marissa... was ******** on the floor! I laughed so hard I jumped off her bed and just sat right down on the floor. And then hissing from my panties joined in to the grunts, and hissing from Marissa.

Then the bedroom door came flying open.

Marissa didn't dare turn around, she already knew it was her mother. And I just froze, like a deer in the headlights... bottom lip quivering, and **** flowing from my crotch. Marissa's steam never stopped, and she managed to push out a little more as her mom just stared.

"You poor things, how long have you been stuck in here! Richard!!! How many times have I asked you to fix the poor girl's door?? Go take a shower girls, I'll clean this up. Well, when your finished of course."

And with a slight smirk right at me, Marissa's mom pulled the door to where it was just about shut, and Marissa and I finished well... exactly what we were doing... I ******* right into her carpet, for the 2nd time and Marissa ******* also for the 2nd time, and taking a ****. We walked straight into the bathroom, showered and walked back into her room wearing towels and aside from a few spots that were damp and slightly darker than the rest of her carpet, the room was clean. We have giggled about the whole night since, and every time I go over I check and see the vodka and orange juice is still good. There hasn't been any other peeing, but every time I say or Marissa says she has to pee with both giggle. Maybe this Saturday we can stay at my house. 🙂

Colbystar420- The Morning After... Well... The Morning After. Keep Up 🙂 The rest of the afternoon was fairly normal. Neither I, Marissa or her mother mentioned the episode in from the morning. Alyssa's mom had to go to the Airport to pick up Marissa's cousin, so I decided to stay home since her cousin is a perv and he hits on me all... day... long.

So I walked into my bedroom, and threw my backpack on my bed. I emptied out my clothes, and put everything I needed for school back in. I felt a twinge in my bladder, and realized I had not peed for a good 3 hours or so before I had left Marissa's.

I started to walk toward the hall, and to the bathroom. I really did. But for some reason, I closed and locked my door. There was still a fair amount of time left before it got dark, and the weather was pretty nice so I grabbed my Tommy Hilfiger bathing suit, and I ******** out of my clothes. I walked toward my mirror, adjusting the top and tying it behind my back in a cute, perfect bow. And I picked up my bikini bottoms, and just stood by my bed bottomless wearing the bikini top.

I closed my eyes, parted my legs and took a deep breathe. My nose wrinkled slightly as I relaxed and pushed and started to feel warmth trickle down my legs to the carpet below. I gave a hard push, and sprayed a thick stream down my legs and cut off the flow. I popped a squat in the corner, near the mirror and took another deep breath and stared at the carpet. And pushed.

First a couple drops, then a slight stream. And finally, I opened the flood gates and butterflies filled my stomach. Mesmerized, I watched the dark patch between my legs start to spread, and grow. Hearing he pattering on the carpet gave me a slight chill, and words cannot describe the relief I felt. I let my thick stream die down to a dribble, and wiped my **** with the corner of my comforter and put the bikini bottoms on. Then I sprayed on some sunscreen, laid out next to the pool with my laptop and wrote this story…

• Like 3
  • Hot 1