amandapee

Fun Time With Friend one time I had a friend over, she was staying the night. Her name was jane and she was my best friend. she was spending the night with me. and our plans were just to watch movies and kick back, talk about girl stuff. after were were done watching two movies we engaged in conversation. we started to talk about various things. one thing we started to talk about is boys, in particular Jane's boyfriend. she went on of how hot he was and how nice he was to her and so on. after a while of this love story from Jane I had to pee. strange enough, Jane started to talk about how awesome it was for boys how they can pee standing up. when Jane was finally done talking she mentioned she had to pee. I started to get this weird feeling of wanting to pee somewhere naughty. I then proceeded to ask Jane if she was into naughty peeing. at first, she looked at me funny and then said idk maybe. I then asked Jane if she would like to pee on the carpet in my bedroom. she was shocked and asked if my mom would get us in trouble. I said no and explained that my mom is cool about peeing. right there here face light up and smiled! so with that, we both took off our pants and panties and looked for a spot to pee.

• Like 2

Me And Jane ok so after that sleep over me and Jane became really fascinated with pee. so one day when my parents where not going to be home for some time I had jane spend the night again. This time though it was going to a peeover, not a sleepover :). so start our "peeover" we watched TV and drank lots of water. after an hour went by we both really needed to pee. me and Jane both agreed to pee in the corner of my room. before we did this we got completely naked. before I was about to go first Jane said "hey, why dont I stand infront of you and you can pee on my toes". I said sure so my pee went all over Jane's feet and soaked the carpet. Jane liked the feeling and said it was nice and warm. It was now Jane's turn. I wanted to try it to so Jane proceeded to pee all over my feet. It felt so nice and warm! then suddenly jane lifted her pee hole up and sprayed her remaining pee all over my stuff. I laughed and so did she. we did this many times that night and we also decided to try to drink each other's pee and since all we were drinking was water, the pee didn't taste half bad :).

• Like 1
  • Love 1

With A Sibling :d although I share this experience with a limited amount of people I also share it with my brother. His name is stephen and is a year younger then me. anyway it all started when I was in the mood to pee on the carpet in my bedroom. from the waist down, I ******** and found a place to pee. once I did find a place stephen came in my room when I was midway stream. he was shocked to say the least. "what are you doing" ??? he screamed, "I will tell mother" he said. I replayed with an offer : you can pee on the carpet with me if you don't tell mom, promise. Like Jane, Stephen was skeptical at first but then announced that he really had to pee and said sure. with that, stephen got his penis out and peed for 0:40 seconds along side me (we were both standing up :D). we made a big puddle together and in the end stephen really enjoyed the freedom of peeing on the carpet. he then gave me a big hug and left (I had to clean it all up XD). from time to time I will go past stephens room to see him peeing on his carpet and his wall. I will get him to stop his stream so me and him can bond together!

• Hot 1

Stephen And His Friend on day stephen (my yonger brother) had a friend over for a sleepover. mom had to work late and wouldn't be back until 11:30 pm. since my last sleepover with Jane, stephen has been ver fascinated with peeing now. after his sleepover he told me all about his experience with his friend. heres his story.

so basically stephen's friend came over after school with us to hang out and spend the night. him and stephen went to his room and played video games until around 5:00 pm. "I really need to pee" said stephen's friend. "so do I" said stephen."where is the bathroom" said the friend". "well do you want to have some fun" said stephen. what do you mean said the boy. "do you want to **** on the wall with me bro" said stephen. his friend got a little freaked out by this and said "no I will pass, wheres the bathroom". stpehen said ok and got up wiped out his **** and started peeing on the wall. "bathroom is down the hall man". 2 hours later the boys had to pee again. "do you want to pee with me this time man" said stephen. the friend said fine ok. both stephen and his friend got up and where ******* on the wall. I had to walk in and witness this of course. this freaked out stephen's friend and he stoped ******* instantley. "its ok" I said and with that I pulled down my panties and pants and pissed along side stephen. "its ok man me and stephen are into naughty peeing". this gave him a hard on of course. to freak him out even more stoped peeing and told him to come here. he did and I let out my lasting stream on his **** to help him out. "oh my god amanda" said stephen. I then left the room. by the sounds of it he really enjoyed that and what I hear for the rest of the night him and stephen took turns ******* on eatch other and the wall + carpet. what a fun night for my little bor.

• Like 1

With My Friend

ok, to clear a few things I do not have a sexual relationship with my friend(s)/siblings we just have fun and we like to experiment. we are human beings after all.

so this started when my friend jane came over to hang out after school. we were in high school at the time. me and her were just chilling with eatch other, doing home work + watching television. girl stuff. we started talking about boys and how I was attracted to a boy named david and how I thought he was handsome. in the converation it kinda sliped out that I really wanted to ingage in water sports with this man. Jane started laughing histerically and then replied "you want him to pee on you". "yes, I love pee - you know that jane". she started to smiling at me and then it went quite for a while. Jane finally got the nerve to ask if I would like to pee on her and she pee on me. I gave her plain face and was skeptical at first and then agreed. we decided that since my parents were gone and it was friday we would do it later on that night. we did it multiple times. for our first golden shower we decided to have a bath together ( the really warm water would make us have to go pee) and **** in each other's faces. we played a game of rock paper sissors to see who would go first, of course I won! I procceded to stand up and give Jane a golden shower when all of a sudden my younger brother stephen walks in on us. he came into the bathroom because he claimed he needed to pee and did not of anyone was in here. I screamed at him and told him to go away but then Jane intterupted. "why did you come in stephen, do you need to pee" she asked. "yeah I really have to go!!" he replyed. "so come over here and **** on with your sister"! (umm jane wtf are you doing lol guess she really likes pee). so with that stephen got out his penis (almost erect) and started peeing emediatly, I soon followed because I also had to pee really bad. me and stephen pissed for a long time in Jane's face, on her chest, in her hair + mouth. as soon as stephen was done, he had a full erection. I sharply told him to then get out but then he said he would tell mom of me and jane's exploration episode. to make it short, we made a deal with him that included him in the golden shower fun later that night. stephen then left. I sat down and then jane positioned herself so that her pee would go all over my face and in my mouth.

Later on, around 11 pm me, stephen and Jane dranks gallons and gallons of liquid of all sorts. we made a plan that stephen would pee on both of us and me and jane would pee on him (we were also doing this in my bedroom with no protection to the carpet and also naked!). both me and jane got on our nees to get ready for stephen's ****. he was managing hard because he was starting to get an errection. finally, a minute later stephen's **** shot all over me and jane, hitting our ******* chest and faces. me and jane were a little turned on by this ( we were also a bit drunk) so as a thank you to stephen we both kissed the head of his penis. Stephen's turn was next. to make things easy, stephen just lay down on his back while jane hovered over stephen's penis and I houvered faceing jane over stephen's face. as soon as we were in place me and jane began peeing emitiatly. I we both peed in his mouth on his chest but half of our bladder was spent on his errection. after we were done, he started ************ and cummed. by this time it was almost 12 am so we all fell asleep naked on the pissed soaked carpet.

we all woke up the next morning and all three of us showered together and peed on eatch other some more while in it. we then cleaned up and jane went home and I chilled the rest of the day. after this experience, I became more open about the human body with both my friends and family.

Edited by hatman12317
  • Like 1

Me And Stephen

one particular night I was feeling quite horny, I wanted to do something naughty with pee. I went on my laptop and looked up various pee videos on xtube. one caught my attention of a couple peeing on each other in the bathtube. I was going to ********** to this until I got an idea. I was going to try this out with stephen (my yonger brother). I called him in my room to show him the video. of course he watched it and got a stiffy (I didn't mind). "can we do this together stevie" I said. "well they were touching I am not confortable with that" said stephen. "I promise there will be no touching and it will be for fun only please steve!" "ok sis, hold your horses, I guess we can try". both me and stephen did not have to pee at the moment so we got a 4L picture of water and drank it while we watch tv and waited. after two hours we both really needed to pee. so we got ready....

"Can we do it in my bedroom stephen since mom is asleep". ok sounds good with me. we didn't put down any towels because I thought it would be more erotic and I have recently learned of the power of vinagar and baking soda. we agreed to do this naked like in the **** vid. so I got up on a stool so I could aim better. stephen went first because guys cant pee with erections ;). " are you ready sis". "yeah, shoot my vagina" I said. stephen released his yellow stream and shot it directly at my *****. now that felt good. his stream lasted for a good minutes. my turn. I shot the area of his pubic hair with my ***** are all around his shaft and scrotum. even though we agreed to not be sexual-lovely about our actions, we both maserbated and orgasimed like crazy. after the event. my carpet was covered in pee. me in stephen decided to have fun and stand and sit in it and rub our genitals on it afterwards. we cleaned up later on with baking soda + vinagar trick and opened the window to get the pee smell out. we both went to bad a am.

🙂

I hope I can meet a partner in the near future who enjoys doing this kinda stuff..

Edited by hatman12317