Accident

I Peed In Front Of My Family

It was Christmas. All my family had come: my uncles, aunts, cousins, grandparents and more. I had to prepare all the stuff for the night, food, drinks, decorations and stuff like that. I had been working all morning. I did not even had time to go to the bathroom. At about 7 pm, all the guests started to arrive. Then I felt a strong urge to pee. But my mom said to wait in the living room and talk to them while she cooked dinner. I could not hold it for long. I put both of my hands inside my underwear and held my vagina. I closed it like a clip with my hands. Suddenly, my younger sister sat next to me and started tickling me. It must be entertaining for the others, but not for me at all. Somehow my sister knew that I was holding my pee so she tickled me to make me pee my panties in front of everyone! Suddenly, everyone saw a golden warm stream of liquid coming down my skirt and down my legs on the carpet. I ran to the bathroom and everyone started laughing. I quickly removed my half-wet underwear, stretched my vagina, and peed as fast as I can in a plastic bag! That's because the flush of the toilet was not working. I then threw the plastic bag out of the window, which was filled with golden warm liquid. Actually, I was not embarrassed because I have an habit of peeing anywhere, anytime and in front of anyone!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I Peed In Front Of My Family

It was Christmas. All my family had come: my uncles, aunts, cousins, grandparents and more. I had to prepare all the stuff for the night, food, drinks, decorations and stuff like that. I had been working all morning. I did not even had time to go to the bathroom. At about 7 pm, all the guests started to arrive. Then I felt a strong urge to pee. But my mom said to wait in the living room and talk to them while she cooked dinner. I could not hold it for long. I put both of my hands inside my underwear and held my vagina. I closed it like a clip with my hands. Suddenly, my younger sister sat next to me and started tickling me. It must be entertaining for the others, but not for me at all. Somehow my sister knew that I was holding my pee so she tickled me to make me pee my panties in front of everyone! Suddenly, everyone saw a golden warm stream of liquid coming down my skirt and down my legs on the carpet. I ran to the bathroom and everyone started laughing. I quickly removed my half-wet underwear, stretched my vagina, and peed as fast as I can in a plastic bag! That's because the flush of the toilet was not working. I then threw the plastic bag out of the window, which was filled with golden warm liquid. Actually, I was not embarrassed because I have an habit of peeing anywhere, anytime and in front of anyone!

Cool story bro!! Tell it again!!