Beech story

(Not) A Day on the Beach - (Fictional)

Featuring:

Caitlyn - Mom

Alexx - Young daughter

Takes place in 1997 - From Caitlyn's point of view.

"Mommy, are we there yet???" Alexx asked in the annoying tone little kids always whine in.

"Not yet honey, but if you look real hard, you can see the ocean off in the distance." I replied, overexcited by the easy day at the beach I was going to have. No housework, no errands, just send Alexx off to play in the water, and enjoy the tan.

This would also be a great time to try holding again. I used to quite often when I was younger, loving the feeling of being truly desperate, and waiting until the last possible moment to make a mad dash to the nearest toilet or place to pop a squat. But I hadn't been able to even attempt in years with the constant strain of being a full time mother of two little ones.

Today was the perfect opportunity because I could just run into the ocean if things turned bad. No one would ever notice.

Just thinking about it was enough to bring back the tingling sensation in my V that I loved so much. This was also accompanied with the already growing need to go, as I hadn't gone for hours before we left the house.

Without missing a beat, Alexx threw a monkey wrench into my plans. "Mommy, I have to go potty." she cried. "Can you wait a minute honey, we're almost there?" I asked.

"Only a minute Mommy." she replied, giving me her puppy-dog-eyes look that breaks my heart, and also made me drive just a little bit faster, even though we were literally a minute away.

My heart sank as I pulled into the filled sea-side restaurant parking lot. Apparently, other moms also thought today would be a great beach day.

I pulled into the first open spot and unbuckled Alexx as fast as possible. She started crying drawn out sobs as she announced she was about to wet herself.

I picked her up and ran inside only to discover there were two problems. The fist was that I would need to buy something before Alexx could use the bathroom, which of course, like any good mother, I would. But the main problem was the line to women's room Why was it ALWAYS the women's room that the impossibly long line??? You'd think they would install more stalls or something.

"MOMMY! I can't hold it anymore!" she cried in my ear as she pinched her crotch. Oh to be young and not afraid to do things in public again.

I exited and made a mad dash for the beach with Alexx crying ever louder, and the threat of her floodgates opening grew ever nearer.

Finally on the sand, I stripped Alexx down to her one-piece bathing suit, laid her down, and threw some sand on top of her lower belly. "You can go potty now honey, no one can see you." I told her in a soothing, motherly way. Her crying ceased instantly.

When she was finished, she stood up and asked "But Mommy, you always told me never to go potty anywhere but the toilet." Little kids are sometimes really smart for their age.

I had no choice but to tell her "It's okay to go at the beach, as long as no one can see you."

With the crisis averted, I set up our towel and umbrella on the beach while Alexx played in the water.

Just as I sat down on the beach chair, Alexx came running up "Mommy! Mommy! Can I burry you in the sand? That kid over there is doing it to his mommy."

"Sure." I answered. What could it hurt. I would still catch some rays on my face, which is where I really wanted a nice tan anyway.

I didn't want my shirt sandy, so I took it off, revealing my flowered bikini top with white shorts. I laid down in the sand and allowed Alexx to begin covering me with the warm sand.

The sand gradually became cooler as Alexx slowly dug deeper to retrieve enough to encapsulate me.

The cool sand against my bare skin and the warm sunlight against my face, mixed with finally not having to do anything allowed me to fully relax.

Good and bad. I was finally relieved of my stress of Alexx desperate for a bathroom break, however, my own desperate need for one was rapidly returning.

In the mad rush to find Alexx somewhere to go, I had completely forgot my own bladder was quickly reaching maximum capacity before we had even gotten out of the car, over an hour ago!

Just this thought made it feel like a fire hose had been attached to my bladder and turned on full.

I hadn't felt like this in years, and loved every minute of it. Every muscle clinched. My heart started beating harder and faster. My chest tightened.

I went to cross my legs only to realize the sand that was covering me was also preventing me from crossing my legs as I became rapidly more desperate.

Fortunately, I managed to wiggle my hand over so I could hold myself. A temporary fix to prevent leaking.

Finally, I decided I had held long enough. This brought back so many memories of childhood, but my old bladder had had enough for today.

"Sweetie, why don't we go for a nice walk on the beach?" I asked as a cheap ploy to get up and find a bathroom.

"Nah, I'm having fun here." Alexx replied absentmindedly.

Sh!t. "Well, Honey, Mommy has to go potty now, so she needs to get up."

"But Mommy, you said it was okay to go potty on the beach as long as no one could see you, and you're buried, so you can go here." she said happily humming.

She was right. I could just go in the sand, no one would ever have to know. I slowly moved my hand away and cautiously relaxed my muscles.

"Fk!!" uttered from my mouth as I clamped my hand back down. I had completely forgotten that I still had my white shorts on. No way I could just go. But just then, I became more desperate than ever. I had to go... NOW!!!

I flung myself up and said "Why don't we go cool off in the water?" which was answered by Alexx running head first into a crashing wave.

Without even dusting the sand off, I ditched my shorts and made a beeline for the water and sweet beautiful relief.

As my toes touched the water, a million whistles blew, and every lifeguard on the beach came running and yelling "Everyone out of the water, NOW! No exceptions! there has been a stinging jellyfish sighting!"

Just hearing this news made me leak a little into my bikini bottom. It took all my concentration to stop it in time, and even still, a few dribbles came though.

With my hand clamped between my legs and my thighs glued together, I ran back up the beach to where we were sitting. This resembled somewhat of an awkward waddling motion, but I no longer cared what anyone thought, I was only interest in finding a semi-private place to pee.

Reaching our towel, I jumped on the ground and with the hand that wasn't squeezing my pee in, threw sand over my pelvis, pleading Alexx to help cover me.

She must have thought I wanted to be fully buried again because she took her play bucket full of sand and dumped it right on my left bo&b.

"Sweetie, remember before when you had to go potty really, really bad?" the desperation showing in the tone of my voice as she answered with a simple "mmm hmm." but I didn't care about rudeness now. even as I talked, a squirt managed to cross the border to freedom.

"Well, Mommy has to go potty really, really bad like that now, so she needs you to cover her lower." I begged as another squirt jetted out

Alexx took another bucketful and dumped it on my right knee while an unstoppable dribble started.

In one fluid motion, I grabbed the bucked to Alexx's objections, scooped up some sand and dumped it right on my crotch just a millisecond before what felt like gallon after gallon of golden liquid erupted from me at full force.

I took deep breaths and laid my head back against the sand. All my muscles relaxed. I was free from the constraint of desperation once again.

• Like 1