Pee Sex 007-- Bonnies true story

Guest UnabashedUser

Guest UnabashedUser

Pee Sex 007 Bonnie's Story

NOTE: Bonnie , 32, is my wife of 10 years. This is the story of how she got interested in watersports.

As a teenager I would walk home from high school with two other girls almost every day. It was a journey of about 2 miles along village sidewalks, and we'd almost always stop in good weather at a small candy store halfway to noodle about for a few minutes and usually drink something.

One warm spring afternoon we'd done just that -- Veronica and Sally and myself had downed several lemonades and continued our journey when we all felt the need to urinate and felt we couldn't wait until we got home do void our bladders. Veronica, the smallest of our pack, was clutching her purse close to her pussy to put pressure on it to try to hold back her flow long enough for us to get behind a planting of rose bushes just off the sidewalk.

We had just squatted behind the blooming plants and dropped our panties when simultaneously our bladders opened and the pee started flying in strong gushes from our teenage pussies. Only the tops of our heads were visible above the foliage, but we were laughing and our pee was running under the rose hedge and out onto the sidewalk on the other side.

Two boys from our class were then passing by, walking straight through the combined puddles of piss, when they saw the tops of our heads and stopped, gaping. I don't think they saw our bottoms or our streams, but our panties were visible and they knew we were all pissing.

Now our faces were at crotch level just a foot away and I saw through their pants their cocks instantly rise and try to escape. I'd not seen one up close yet, just imagined, and yet the clothed outline of a bulbous penis caused my clit to swell while I peed and instinctively I rubbed it and damned if I didn't cum instantly, and hard too.

Crimson with shame, trying to hold back my moans as I cummed again and again, I pulled up my panties --my twat still dripping with pee and nectar -- and we all three girls ran down the street away from the boys who were still standing there with boners.