Pee Videos

Links to the hottest piss videos from all over the web.

3,764 topics in this forum

1. A Little Tinkle in See-Through Panties

• 7 replies
  2. Floor pissing squat

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
  3. Nice Compilation

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  4. Practice safe pee sex

• 3 replies
    • 2 replies
  5. Peeing from behind

• 0 replies
  6. Floor pissing lesbians

• 1 reply
    • 5 replies
  7. Terracist

• 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
  8. Mirror pissing girls

• 1 reply
    • 5 replies
  9. Tow lesbians pissing

• 0 replies
  10. Lovely Girl/Czech Toilets

• 1 reply
  11. Sneaky Beach Peeing

• 5 replies
    • 1k views
    • 0 replies
  12. Naughty hardware pee

• 1 reply
    • 0 replies
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• Recent Posts

• Did the girls see you too or just guys? I imagine if there were girls at that age it would have been very embarrassing. 
    • Chapter 3     Returning to the living room, Liz looked around at the mess. The whole chair was wet, as was a large section of the carpet underneath. The smell was too strong to try to hide. Liz tried to predict how her parents would react to this. The alcohol was starting to wear off her, so she decided to act faster rather than think. After taking a photo of the mess, she decided to send it to her father, writing, “I think I've drunk too much ale and peed myself while I was sleeping.” Send.     It is done, all that remains is to wait for the reaction. Liz placed the pizza box on the table and took a bite of a juicy slice of pepperoni with cheese. The pizza was cold but still delicious. The answer from my father came almost immediately. “Don’t be upset, I’ll call the dry cleaner for tomorrow". After reading this, Liz exhaled. Her father reacted normally to her excess. Of course, there is no need to say that in fact it was on purpose, and in general it was not she who pissed, but an unfamiliar girl...     Joyful, Liz started eating pizza again. "My parents left for 3 days and since the dry cleaner is coming tomorrow anyway... why not have a little more fun!" Her eyes lit up with possible scenarios, and her brain recalled the best moments from the video. Liz got up from the table, wiped her oily hands on her top and went around the house, thinking through a plan of action. Looking in the mirror, she saw a greasy stain on her chest. A couple of days ago she would have been upset that her clothes might be damaged, but today she felt only excitement from this fact. I'll have to spend some more family money on new clothes!     She took a large bottle of cola and two bottles of water from the refrigerator. Usually she only drank mineral water, but today she wanted to drink a lot more. Sitting down on the couch, she poured Cheetos into a large bowl and turned on an episode of One Piece on the TV. Liz drank as much water as she could. She was already going through scenarios in her head about where else she could pee today and how severe the consequences would be. Half an hour later, she felt a new wave of pressure in her bladder. She got up from the sofa and walked around the room. The chair smelled very strongly. Liz approached him and sat down, feeling the coolness of the wet fabric. The target has been chosen. She leaned back and with a satisfied grin let out a portion of pee into her panties. A stain formed on the shorts, which became larger and larger. It was an incomparable pleasure to sit and just pee on an unprotected chair through her panties.     Liz stood up, looking around the mess. The puddle on the carpet became even larger, and urine flowed beyond it, onto the oak floor. It was quite cool in wet clothes, so Liz took off her clothes, throwing everything on the floor. She went up to her room, walking around the morning puddle and opening the closet. This evening there was a party planned at one of her friends. Initially, Liz did not want to go there, but now she became interested in continuing her games outside the home. "No. That's not interesting. What if I…»     This evening Liz wanted to be irresistible. She went into her parents' dressing room. She and her mother were the same size and Liz often took her clothes to wear. She was neat and mom didn’t mind, she even liked it. Walking along the racks, she stopped at a Dior white evening dress from. Liz ran her hand between her legs, as expected it was wet there. Her fingers smelled like urine mixed with discharge. For a moment, the idea of going to the shower occurred to her. Deciding it wasn't suitable and smiling playfully, she took a T-shirt from the shelf and first wiped her crotch and then her legs from droplets of urine.     She casually tossed the used T-shirt on the floor and put on the dress. It definitely need to add good jewelry to it. Liz opened the box and took out a white gold and diamond necklace. The finishing touch was Yves Saint Laurent silver heels and a Dolce & Gabbana clutch. Looking in the mirror, she twirled in front of him and, remaining satisfied with herself, ordered an Uber. This already eventful evening promised to become even more spectacular.
    • There was a time when I was at a park, I was probably 15, with a bunch of friends, guys and girls.  I was pretty skinny then, and we were playing a game of touch rugby, one of my friends went to grab me while I was running with the ball.  He put his hands on the waistband of my jeans and pulled them and my underwear to my ankles....  everyone saw me naked.
    • Have you ever accidentally found yourself naked in front of friends or strangers? Like a dress breaking, a costume falling down, or someone coming into the room while you're changing, etc...? I'll tell you about some embarrassing episodes that have happened to me:  In one i was at the seaside on holiday and i went back to my accommodation to take a shower before dinner. Basically i was drying my hair in front of the mirror and I was naked. My cousin urgently needed to pee and rushed to the bathroom unaware that i was there, i had the hairdryer on and the music was playing in the background and i was singing the song that was playing on the stereo, he basically stood there for i don't know how long staring at me naked, before i realized he was there and yelled to get out. I was really embarrassed at dinner when he sent me looks Another episode was in the swimming pool, basically i had a low-waisted swimsuit and when i dived in it came down a bit, exposing the strip of pubic hair and a small piece of vagina. At first i didn't notice it then a girl pointed it out to me and i was very ashamed because some boys there were looking at me.