14. A day at the pool

• 1 reply
    • 2.2k views
  15. A day at the beach

• 1 reply
    • 2.8k views
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• Recent Posts

• And on this day in particular, I wonder whether if you need to be *absolutely certain* to celebrate the Celtic / pagan spring festival day, you should take a Beltane braces approach.
    • My mom said I was easy and did as she told me to from early age. I think my kink comes from me playing with two older girls during my childhood. They introduced me to peeing everywhere and my mum told me it was a hazel having them at home since me and the girls played naked together. They peed in my parents bed and we all peed in my bed and on the carpets and in the garden. My mother said she had to clean every time the girls came over to play with me and she was sometimes really upset when she found pee puddles I my room or in my parents bedroom. 
    • Welcome to the start of another month - and regular readers will know that we celebrate with all those who are protecting their identities by declaring today for their 'sometime-this-month' birthday. So...  deep breath in....   Happy Birthday to: @Fire  @wsvids2000  @Spendapenny444  @pianotrancer  @Pp420  @wetty01  @twentyq @aleeik20  @ta913  @Dan Gilbert  @JackTheRyan 
    • That’s awesome. 👌 What I mean by layout is basically if anyone have any suggestions about where, when, how. Place to meet up and play, in what ways it could be arranged and so on. My spontaneous thought about layout is a hotel room and a group at 6-8 persons. With a larger Group like 20-50 persons  I think, in order to be feasible, it has to be arranged at a club or so. I’ve played quite a lot with piss through the years I have been actively dating and looking for play partners. It’s interesting that you mention the smell. Some persons tend to have a very strong smell of pee. I’ve also noticed that the smell of pee becomes different when the person who pees is aroused. I hang out with a woman who was a DL (Diaper Lover) some years ago and she loved to wet herself. Eventually I agreed on wearing a diaper just to tick the box. So we peed in each others diapers while wearing them. She peed in my diaper 3-4 times before we changed. Got a new one on and she peed in that one until it was totally soaked. And we continued like that a whole weekend. After our play and when I went home and got some showers, my dick smelled of her pee for a 3-4 days afterwards. I remember waking up in the morning and smelling her pee in my bedroom 😂
    • Thanks for taking the time to share these detailed posts. Both were exciting to read.