• 2 replies
    • 2.9k views
    • 8 replies
    • 4.4k views
    • 6 replies
    • 2.6k views
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• Recent Posts

• Love this response.  So here we have someone who is interested in pee but hates the sounds (that some of us love) and has never considered that someone may be interested enough to listen at the door.   If a lady from our membership thinks this way then how much more will this apply to ladies who are not the slightest bit interested in pee?  I think @swekiss has summed it up for a lot of ladies who don’t appreciate their own sounds and certainly dont think about others listening.
    • In answer to your question, my opinion is that it is all littering.  Tissues do degrade over time, but anything else will be around for a long time, looks unsightly and is a hazard to wildlife.  I guess if it is on a street or oublic park or organised event then at some point somebody who we all have to pay through taxes will come along and clean up after you, but anywhere else like rural roadsides, country walks etc, it will sit there for a very long time being a hazard to nature and looking a mess.   The point about it just being one can, well how many times is it just one can? And how many people drop just one can? So then we end up with a trail of cans all over the place - look at some of the hot spots like junctions and roundabout approaches on the road network.  
    • That is not terrible at all.   It is exactly what I like to see.   The tissue will degrade relatively rapidly (although may take much longer than most expect) and the peeing where someone can see the evidence is something I appreciate.  I do this myself, but without the tissue.  I like to pee on tree trunks that are right by a path so the next people to walk that way can obviously see someone has peed there.
    • I'm a woman and I absolutely hate the sounds you describe. With a passion. I concider it to be more like a wardrobe malfunction. If there is a noise I will fix it, if my shirt is buttoned wrong I will fix it. Doesn't matter the least if and who might be outside the door. Actually, I've never even concidered someone potentially trying to listen at all.
    • I reckon it is a mixture.  Some girls know that their sounds are considered sexy by a subset of people who appreciate pee. Some don’t even give it a second thought - it is just natural and happens several times a day and has done for all their life.  Some girls are embarrassed by their sounds and can’t imagine why they would be sexually attractive.   They do their best to avoid being heard. look at it from the other side - do all men find the sounds sexy?  I would say not.  Again some find it incredibly sexy, some are maybe at least a little intrigued by the different sounds, some are indifferent and probably don’t take any notice and there will be some who actually think it is disgusting and women should try and hide it,  So if only a select percentage of men actually find it sexy then it is probably that only a low percentage of men realise that men consider their sounds to be sexy.    However once a girl realises that a particular man likes the sounds they make then they will either use it to their advantage and tease that man or they will call him out and embarrass him or they will take steps to stop him hearing.   They may even feel violated that someone has been taking an interest in something which is personal and private.  This is part of the problem with broaching any part of the peeing fetish as you just can’t tell how the other person will react and a lot of people won’t say anything due to fear of negativity or even due to past experience of negativity.