Desperate sighting today

Today I was out eating lunch, I happen to be sitting near the restrooms which are the single toilet ones. I watch a couple girls go get in line when a very beautiful brunette walked up. She looked to be about mid 20's and wore tight jeans that hugged her round ass and a hoodie. She appeared to be quite desperate to pee. She is the 3rd one in line. By the time she is next up in line she is crossing her legs, squirming around, and grabbing at her crotch in full view of people. And just my luck the girl before her took her sweet time in the bathroom while I got to watch a very good looking girl squirm and dance around holding her crotch! It was incredibly hot! As soon as the door started to open she rushed in for what must have been a very relieving pee. When she came out she left the restaurant, and I watched her gorgeous ass sway as she walked away wishing I could have been in that bathroom to watch her go.

• Like 1
  • Hot 3