Peeing everywhere and bladder control

So as some of you already know, I love peeing anywhere except In a toilet almost all the time. I still have to use it every now and then because I have no choice but if I could, id never shoot a single drop of piss in any urinal. I tend to wait until I really have to go before making a mess somewhere, I mean bigger the stain and the more wetness the better right? It just turns me on even more. Anyways I noticed that over the period of time ive been doing this, my body seemed to have gotten used to not needing a toilet anymore and will push the urge even more. I remember at first even when I held it in for a long time, id still have to go, but it was like "the closer I got to the toilet or that I knew I was heading there to relieve myself the stronger the urge became". Like when you need to get home soon and you really have to go really bad, and the more your brain knows soon youll be able to let it go the more it feels like youll piss your pants.

Right now because ive been peeing everywhere else for so long its like my brain constantly understands that now no matter when or how bad I have to pee, it thinks as if "oh you have to go really bad well go ahead you dont need a toilet. The bathroom is all around you!" So no matter where i am at or what im doing, if the urge gets pretty bad it kicks in knowing the toilet is right there, therefor making it harder to hold it for a bit for a big naughty and messy pee.

Any of you male or female feel the same way? Do you feel like the fact that you pee in unusual places all the time afftect how well you can hold it even when youre not heading or anywhere near a bathroom?

So as some of you already know, I love peeing anywhere except In a toilet almost all the time. I still have to use it every now and then because I have no choice but if I could, id never shoot a single drop of piss in any urinal. I tend to wait until I really have to go before making a mess somewhere, I mean bigger the stain and the more wetness the better right? It just turns me on even more. Anyways I noticed that over the period of time ive been doing this, my body seemed to have gotten used to not needing a toilet anymore and will push the urge even more. I remember at first even when I held it in for a long time, id still have to go, but it was like "the closer I got to the toilet or that I knew I was heading there to relieve myself the stronger the urge became". Like when you need to get home soon and you really have to go really bad, and the more your brain knows soon youll be able to let it go the more it feels like youll piss your pants.

Right now because ive been peeing everywhere else for so long its like my brain constantly understands that now no matter when or how bad I have to pee, it thinks as if "oh you have to go really bad well go ahead you dont need a toilet. The bathroom is all around you!" So no matter where i am at or what im doing, if the urge gets pretty bad it kicks in knowing the toilet is right there, therefor making it harder to hold it for a bit for a big naughty and messy pee.

Any of you male or female feel the same way? Do you feel like the fact that you pee in unusual places all the time afftect how well you can hold it even when youre not heading or anywhere near a bathroom?

I use the diapers for my neurological incontinence but even then, I try to hold back my sudden uncontrolled urination because I love to drown my diapers and when I get desperate enough usually most diapers drowned in an hour thanks to this approach that I usually carry anywhere anytime and always in diapers.