Bonnie/Susie/Me 3-way set for next week

Guest UnabashedUser

Guest UnabashedUser

Bonnie just came home from work and greeted me in the doorway with a firm hard kiss on the lips and her nervous hot little hand down my pants.

Instantly I was hard as I felt her knowing thumb and forefinger slide back the foreskin and circle my cock around the rim. Her crushing hug forced her nipples against my chest and they were as firm as my hardon. I know she had something sexy to tell me.

"Mmm.. babe" I muttered as my hands groped her ample bottom, spreading open her cheeks through her dress and siding it up above them.

"What's got you in the mood so soon today?"

She gives my boner a couple of slow strokes as she replies:

"I had another chat with Susie today .. and we're invited over for some hot tub fun on the Fourth of July weekend coming up" ..

I am instantly shivering with anticipation. Susie has been a favorite fantasy of mine

"We'll have to rest up ahead of time then" I joked as my hand slid down her ass crack, my middle finger pausing at her winking anus to rim it out and enjoy its sensual heat and the way it grabbed my fingertip.

"Oh sailor we will have to practice up for our 3 way" she laughs, now freeing up my cock and pulling my balls out of my shorts.

"She told me in confidence that her husband will be gone fishing with buddies and that she wants some golden showers as the husband won't do that with her".

"Oh perfect" I reply as my fingers now wander to the front of her lubricated slit , parting her ample pussy lips and going straight to her swollen clit.

"Ahhh you do me sooo good babeee" she mutters as she grinds her cuntal area against my hand now.

"Sailor, take me to the bed now. I want to fuck your grand cock so bad now".

As I'm about to bust my nut  that's a good idea and so we drop our clothes on the way to the bed and simply fuck ourselves blind thinking about the upcoming sextravaganza with Susie.  More to come when this happens. Stay tuned.