Nurse forced to pee in cup on airplane

Guest UnabashedUser

As someone with a small bladder, I've had a few close calls because of turbulences.

Never had to pee in my seat, or wet myself.

However I can empathize with the flight attendants regarding not allowing passengers in the toilet. The last time I really had to go, I changed seats despite the attendant protest; relocating to the last row to be closer. I explained to her I was really getting desperate, since I didn't have a chance to pee before boarding (my inbound flight was late). She was sympathetic, and told me she would give me the green light at the earliest opportunity, but I should remain seated for now. I complied.

Well, I finally got the green light and released my pee despite the plane not being too stable (even managed to aim it all in), and got out to sit in the last row. I had just managed to buckle my seat belt, and as the flight attendant walked by me to go to the front of the plane... the plane dropped. Just like that.That's one very bizarre sensation I tell you.

However it's also a dangerous situation: both flight attendants, who had been standing, bumped their head on the ceiling since they had nothing to tie them down to the plane. They manage to "land" safely on the ground again, but certainly looked a bit dazed for a few seconds. And I had to motion to the one next to me to fix her hair (one of her hairpin was loose) before she went ahead and reassured the other passengers (I figured she wouldn't look very reassuring all frazzled). She thanked me, but honestly still looked a bit shocked even as she went ahead.