Bonnie's surprise gift today...true story 004

Guest UnabashedUser

Guest UnabashedUser

This afternoon around 3 pm as I was reading a magazine and enjoying a coffee, wife Bonnie suddenly grabs me by the arm and says "quick -- come with me I need you to do something right away" and leads me to the back porch.

She's says "get into position quickly as I can't hold it" and I scramble around to the rear of the deck as she drops her panties rapidly and bends over to offer her ass to my face. I'm instantly hard and hurriedly take out my cock which is suddenly hardened.

Bonnie spreads open the cheeks of her ample ass and her pussy lips full and swollen part quickly as suddenly her bladder voids itself in a rush, hissing rapidly through them spattering the edge of the deck as it rebounds off the head of my engorged member and ballsack. Her puckered anus pulses as rivulets of warmth trickle over it, and halfway through the flood she farts noisily and says "sorry" ..but I'm not sorry she farted.

Now I hadn't been thinking about sex until just this moment, but as I'm as horny as a teenage linebacker in a hottub full of cheerleaders and I can feel my cum starting to rush. Normally I'd hold off until Bonny had finished emptying her bladder, then I'd lick her dry and we'd rush into the house so she could receive my full load of jizz high up into her greedy cunt, as she prefers to enjoy her multiple orgasms which begin as soon as my load soaks her cuntal membranes.

But this afternoon my orgasm caught me short -- and with just a few strokes my tallywhacker disgorged its white hot sticky cargo forcefully into the air, landing directly on Bonnie's protruding asshole, cunt lips, and pisstube. She immediately cums as she fingers her clit to finish , moaning and sucking air as her vagina absorbs my hot spew.

There's a beach towel hanging over the rail to dry from the pool, so we both clean up with that, and after I wipe down Bonnie's rump and ladyparts I can see that she's still wanting more, so we repair to the bedroom where I give her the high hard one until we both cum hard one more time and are completely worn out.

We'll both sleep well tonight -- and tomorrow might be another pee day.

• 1 year later...