My first golden shower

I remember it so well. I had gradually been letting my gf know that I was interested in peeing.

She'd let me watch her in the bathroom, and on two occasions I had been massively aroused by her outdoor squats. One was in the dust by the side of the road. The other she left a large puddle next to the car in the parking lot. On that occasion we were making out when she announced her need for a piss, so we were both already aroused. When she got back in the car, it was extra good.

On this day we were at the beach and had been drinking wine coolers (does anybody remember wine coolers?).

The bathrooms were not close by and I wanted to see what would happen when nature took its course. I thought the best case scenario would be to pee together in the water, or if I was really lucky to get her to pee through her suit into the sand.

The beach was not very crowded, and it was nearing the end of the day, but we weren't ready to leave yet when she announced, "I really have to take a piss."

"Uh huh," I replied (eloquent as always).

"But I am not going to all the way to the boardwalk just to pee and have to walk back again. We could just go in the water," she said. "Everybody does it."

"Right," I replied, and then as she started to get up, the alcohol took over. I grabbed her hand, and pulled her back to me and kissed her. "Or, you could do it right here." I scooted off the beach towel and guided her to sit on my crotch.

"No one will know what you're doing, except me," I nervously smiled at her. "And I'd love it."

And, to my great surprise, she did it. She was a little shocked, but didn't take much convincing beyond some more passionate kissing and the feel of my throbbing erection through my bathing suit. She looked around to see if anyone was watching, and it took her a moment or two to relax, but when she started I felt the first warm spurts wet my shorts, and she whispered, "I'm doing it!"

She had a dirty smile on her face as she relaxed into it and let it flow, completely soaking me. I heard the hiss, and saw some of the piss puddle momentarily in our joined crotches before running down the sides of my legs and into the sand. She gave me a few grinds as she was finishing, and so help me I came in my pants.

"You are so f'ing dirty," she smiled at me. "You too, babe," I gasped. "You, too."

• Like 3
  • Hot 1

Many years ago I got chatting to a woman on the net, and after a short while we got talking about sex and what we both liked. After some embarrassment on my part, I admitted to her about my liking for seeing women pee, and very soon we started chatting about the various times she had to pee in alleyways and behind her car etc. She even sent me a pic of her having a pee in her bath which she took as a selfie, her stream was so golden.

It really turned me on chatting with a woman about peeing, especially as she seemed not to be easily embarrassed and would describe herself peeing to me with so much detail. One day I half jokingly suggested we meet so that I can watch her pee, and to my surprise she agreed. We met halfway between our two cities in a motel, and though we had never physically met prior to this, we were naked within a couple of minutes and I was having oral sex with her, and she gave a good blow job. About 10 minutes later she said she needed to pee and we went to the bathroom together where she stood in the bath and after a few splashes everywhere, she managed to do a stand up pee. It was really yellow at first, and felt so warm as I put my hand into the stream. We both were drinking loads of water, but I did not seem to want to go for ages, and in between, she went again, this time over me as I lay in the bath. This was my first ever golden shower. We then had a stand up pee together into the toilet, her aim by this time had improved a lot, and then after sex we went back into the bathroom and I peed onto her labia as she peed at the same time straight down into the bath. Following on from this, in between sex, we would go into the bathroom and pee some more, including my holding her open as she stood there peeing into the toilet, and she said she really liked that. One thing did sour it though, as she stood in the bath and was peeing a nice strong stream, I collected some of it into a glass and then tasted it, taking a few mouthfuls, swilling it round my mouth and spitting it into the toilet. She told me that this had grossed her out, and I was a little upset about this remark, but so what I was enjoying myself, and so was she apparently. Right at the end as we were about to leave and go our separate ways, I needed a pee really bad, and enjoyed having one fully dressed, my dick out and pissing with her face only about a foot away staring at my dick with the strong stream coming out, what a turn on for me that was.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1