Pee Talk & Questions

Talk and ask about all things related to peeing!

3,694 topics in this forum

1. Hairy Men Question

• 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 29 replies
  2. Lost a fanfic

• 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  3. Peeing in swimwear

• 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 9 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 10 replies
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• Recent Posts

• After having posted some pictures from my prior fitting room activities in the general topic of men pissing wherever they want, I thought I start a new thread. Making a mess in stores becomes a joyful habit of mine lately 😈. Same chain, different branch this time… And I also like to share a little more of the story around it. I must confess I went to the shop this time only for one reason. I picked two random pants from the rack that I wanted to wet myself and masturbate in. And then just leave them behind fully drenched with piss. Sounded like a good plan. And I made sure that my tank was extra full. However, on the way to my cabin (at the end of a corridor with each five stalls left and right) I suddenly noticed a Sales guy, who was eager to collect all pieces that customers had left. He also welcomed me. Damn it. I had my fun in this store before and didn’t get disturbed. But I better be careful this time. For a short moment I was considering flooding the restroom instead. But since it was somewhat busy that likely had been the even riskier option. So I closed the door of my booth and took a deep breath. I noticed my bladder and that amazing feeling of pleasant anticipation. My decision was made. The carpet would need to do it. I got bottom naked and sat on the bench in the corner ready to go. Listening around, some traffic on the aisle outside, but the room next to me was obviously empty. I almost only shyly squirted in the beginning, as I was a little nervous, but I also felt again how full my bladder actually was. I was really up for no good. I wanted to avoid a loud hissing as the cabin was open on the bottom. The relief felt better with every second I sprayed my juice around. I varied the target area a little to avoid too big puddles at a concentrated spot. I hardly believed myself, but I went for more than one minute without bigger interruption. Over this job well done my dick got really excited.  I stopped both pissing and recording and just enjoyed myself… It didn’t take too long…🙈 By the time I cummed I had been in the stall a little while already. So better don’t draw further attention and get dressed. I was actually ready to leave when I noticed that I was not empty. I wanted to go to a friend’s house next and not want to have to use the toilet right away. Well, the biggest sexual tension was gone, but the carpet did well so far. So why not cleaning the remaining sperm from the urethra right here? I opened my fly and hung out my penis as if I was in any urinal. It was so tempting to aim for the mirror or the wall, but I could resist. I just made pee pee on the carpet again and was really happy with the amount I still had left. This time I pissed standing for almost another 30 seconds. At the end there was hardly a dry inch left on the floor. lol. But also no direct evidence of what I had done at first sight. Hihi.  I picked the two pants and checked if the coast was clear. Nobody out there. As if… A few seconds later the clerk stood beside me. Where did he come from? At least not from the same direction as I. I handed him the two pants without much comment. I don’t think that he immediately went back to check my cabin, but I avoided turning around and looking behind again. Very satisfied I left the store as calm but fast as possible.
    • I’ve been giving it a lot of thought and I’m thinking wearing a diaper to bed for me would be the right choice but I can’t with my current living conditions. I like diapers because it combines the aspects of wetting, naughty peeing and golden showers. You wet yourself but the diaper contains all the pee so it stays really warm and it’s so naughty knowing I can pee when/where I want. But there is also the health benefit of better quality sleep. You can go to bed hydrated combined with not having to leave the bed to pee so you can get 8 hours of sleep regardless if I need to pee. The other day getting up 2 hours before my alarm went off to pee was brutal. 
    • Pee bear hasent been potty for six hours really had to go a bit sauirty
    • As long a you are generally healthy, definitely not. There's absolutely nothing hazardous in pee. I've been laying on wet sheets for hours on end and not shower afterwards. Since the pee won't dry on your protective sheet, it will start smelling at some point when bacteria develope, but that will take at least 20+ hours, so don't worry. No one will be harmed. Just do as you like. 😃