Pee Talk & Questions

Talk and ask about all things related to peeing!

3,634 topics in this forum

1. Extreme content - update

• 5 replies
    • 10.6k views
    • 1.1k replies
    • 244.1k views
    • 658 replies
    • 69.1k views
  2. Post about your pee! 1 2 3 4 26

• 629 replies
    • 95.7k views
    • 512 replies
    • 84.2k views
  3. Cool urinals 1 2 3 4 16

• 398 replies
    • 54.2k views
    • 332 replies
    • 47.9k views
    • 288 replies
    • 30.2k views
    • 255 replies
    • 41.7k views
  4. How large is your bladder? 1 2 3 4 10

• 247 replies
    • 30.5k views
  5. Ladies please answer 1 2 3 4 10

• 244 replies
    • 36.5k views
  6. Mainstream Movies with pee scenes 1 2 3 4 8

• 195 replies
    • 100.1k views
    • 180 replies
    • 23k views
  7. A to Z of peeing places 1 2 3 4 8

• 175 replies
    • 29.3k views
    • 160 replies
    • 13.6k views
    • 152 replies
    • 39k views
  8. where are you 1 2 3 4 7

• 152 replies
    • 24.4k views
  9. Sex Bizarre 1 2 3 4 7

• 150 replies
    • 23.2k views
  10. Pee questionaire 1 2 3 4 7

• 150 replies
    • 25.3k views
    • 149 replies
    • 23.9k views
    • 145 replies
    • 40.6k views
    • 142 replies
    • 22k views
    • 140 replies
    • 41.6k views
    • 137 replies
    • 32.4k views
  11. Favourite Pee Model? 1 2 3 4 6

• 128 replies
    • 71.1k views
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• Recent Posts

• That's awesome. I personally find that peeing in view of cameras has never been an issue, perhaps just avoid doing it where it could be more sensitive, like near a police station or government facility. And often people won't care too much about someone else peeing as long as they are somewhat hidden.
    • Anywhere from the neck down is fair game for me 😎 tho I think I'd like to avoid private parts for now cause i dont want a UTI or any other infection haha.  People are always telling me they'd like to pee on my tits so we can start there! They are big enough targets. You cannot miss them 😂 
    • So can you pee standing up like the boys? I also imagine that it drips eventually, and that it's uncomfortable However, it must be so exciting to know that you are about to become a mother, unfortunately i am terrified of giving birth, also because it could worsen my bladder problems. But it is my dream to become a mother in the future. I guess it's strange that both you and your mother are expecting a baby at the same time. But i imagine that this could make the mother/daughter relationship even stronger, since you will share this thing ❤️
    • Very hot. Loved both parts 🙂
    • One of my friends from the internship im doing (the Disney college internship). Anyway she, myself and some of our friends went and had some drinks and we all live at the same building called flamingo crossing but on different sides and i live on the opposite side from the gate and she lives on about 3/4ths of the way down from the gate. Anyway im not gonna say her name but she’s slurring and saying that she’s going to pee on the ground outside the car when she gets out and I tell her there’s cameras everywhere on the light posts (that wasn’t a lie btw, if your on Disney property and not in a bathroom just assume you’re on camera). She was basically saying she didn’t care and that she was going pee outside and I told her honestly about my kink and asked her to pee in my car, she laughed and agreed, she left her pants and panties on the passenger seat and climbed over the center console and then peed on the backseat and did like an exaggerated twirling motion and her pee sprayed back and forth until she was done, she said she’s ok with going in here again but I have to keep my jeep unlocked incase she decides to go at the middle of the night or something. (Im about to go inside and go to sleep but i hope theres a bigger mess when i get back, there’s nothing of value in here except my lightsaber in the very back but im taking that in tonight. I will update if she uses my car between now and next time i drive, i hope tomorrow off.