Pee Videos

Links to the hottest piss videos from all over the web.

3,734 topics in this forum

• 3 replies
  1. Bouncing/shaking

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  2. Bird bath

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  3. Huge wet tits

• 1 reply
  4. Natural toilet seat

• 3 replies
  5. Floor pissing lesbians

• 1 reply
    • 2 replies
  6. Thirsty girls

• 1 reply
  7. House wife

• 1 reply
  8. Miss Loly

• 0 replies
  9. Handbag pissing

• 1 reply
  10. Pissing Jessie

• 0 replies
  11. Teens

• 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  12. Vid requested

• 3 replies
  13. Thirst Games Renewed

• 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  14. Piss Throwaway

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• Recent Posts

• Depends.  I always thought there are 2 levels.  One is the traditional affair carried on in secret.   The other is a one time thing. No emotional attachment.  Example. Visiting a massage parlor for a happy ending     
    • We used to live in a college town. Our main street had many bars. On Friday and Saturday nights it's filled with  drunk students.    The main street also has other retail shops one of which was a camera store.  To attract customers they had a big screen tv in the window and a camcorder.  If you stood in front of the window you could see yourself on the TV .  As you might expect at night there would be students flashing the camera or mooning.  A few times lifting up a dress to show a pantyless snatch.    What most students didn't notice was a small sign that gave a web address where there was a 24 hour live stream.    I would often just pop in late at night especially closing time and see what was on stream. I would jack off and edge and wait for a pussy or ass flash and that's when I would cum.    The store closed many years ago.    
    • Thats an interesting stipulation but at least for me it would still be a no, because i would know it. For me it would come down to the saying 'If you are in a room all by yourself, what would you do?' I have to try and act accordingly to what i think is right and good, even if no one is looking. At least when it comes to something like cheating on a partner. I often wrestle with myself about certain things though especially with this kink. Relationships can be long and i get that it could be somewhat hard to imagine waking up next to the same person until forever. I've seen some breakups out of the blue because one partner wasn't willing or scared to bond. Its all about what you are used to i think, everyone is different. Reason why i think it wouldn't affect me too much is because i am better at adapting to things and new scenarios than i am at letting them go once i am used to those.  Like you said, i am also sure a lot of people in faithful relationships at least think about it. And everyone defines 'cheating' different. Some more strict, some more lavish. But thats the thing: I think in a healthy relationship its vital that both partners acknowledge the fact that there are still other attractive people out there. That there are still things that other people do that could be a turn on. Its natural and nothing to be mad about. So having some other people on your mind ocasionally can benefit a long lasting relationship. Because a true relationship is so much more than just that.
    • Don't suppose you recorded it?? 😄
    • i don't feel like it changed my sex life really. but i also know that i wouldn't be answering this question if it weren't for the internet. lol. like i think this site, in its previous form, was the first place i could open up about being the weird girl who secretly kept wanting to wet herself. and discovering that there were other people like me, or even just people who found it desirable, helped me overcome the stigma of it. like without the encouragement and advice i received in those early years, i doubt i would have ever truly embraced the lifestyle. and even so, like who would i end up sharing it with? even when i've dated guys that wanted to include pee in our relations, the topic often seemed taboo, and discussed much too late. but like i really do think its fascinating that we can commune over a common interest in one place despite hailing from all over the world. 💕