Pee Videos

Links to the hottest piss videos from all over the web.

3,735 topics in this forum

1. Garden Pee

• 0 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  2. Hotel Courtyard

• 0 replies
  3. My favorite

• 0 replies
  4. Video Find

• 0 replies
  5. Why?

• 4 replies
  6. Panty pee

• 1 reply
  7. eroprofile finds

• 2 replies
    • 0 replies
  8. Perfecktion

• 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
  9. Peeing my panties a request

• 15 replies
  10. AtkGirlfriends

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply
  11. Leah's

• 0 replies
    • 9 replies
  12. I would like it

• 1 reply
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• Recent Posts

• Oh absolutely it turns me on people knowing I’m pissing. I’ve also had a few friends who whenever they pissed in public would always seem to become so mischievous. Have few would even have a cheeky laugh and flirty nature.  
    • An old discussion on wetting at the movies inspired me to write the following ‘Julie’ story. Following the new visit to this topic I am posting it here. I posted my other ‘Julie’ stories her last year. It’s slightly crude compared with my new stuff but I hope it’s pretty hot for all that. Originally published on another board using my old handle ‘Dickie’ in Dec 2000 --- Rikki Water World Inside & Out Searching for new experiences on the wet front Julie and I decided to find a way of fulfilling one of the most popular fantasies, pissing in a cinema. Julie had done this once before, several years ago, in a really rough ‘flea pit’, when she had been really caught short. She had soaked her jeans and the seat and felt bad afterwards. As she was walking out, it wasn’t the last show, someone else had sat in her seat and protested loudly when she got wet. Julie had been passing the booking office, her crime concealed by a long coat when the woman complained. She was not caught but felt bad because the woman’s dress was marked and she was unhappy. I had never done the deed because of this consideration. The blockbuster ‘Water World’ came to our local cinema and we decided to see it in an appropriate fashion. However we were still considerate of others “What we need is a way to wet without soaking the seat.” Julie said “and here’s my plan. We get coats that are really waterproof and use them to sit on then any pee will remain in our clothes or go on the floor and mix with the spilled coke and other mess.” I had recently acquired a long rubberised coat, which was waterproof, and she modified it by adding an expanding gusset to close the rear opening. To be doubly sure we sealed the joints with sealer. Her coat was a cloth design fairly thick dark navy with a red satin lining. It was washable and she had got it wet several times in the past and but the wet soaked through pretty easily, so this needed a more through treatment. She unpicked the bottom of the lining and fitted a waterproof sheet of the type used to protect a mattress, between the lining and the coat right from the hem to above the waist. When she had finished it was invisible but also impervious from the back so the outside would stay dry whilst the lining, and the towelling layer on the waterproof would hold some extra moisture and help prevent drips. She had done the job well and both coats looked normal both in wear and when carried. The day came when we decided to carry out our plan. We both drank quite a lot of liquid during the afternoon and went to the toilet several times so that our systems were well flushed and our piss was pale and mostly odourless. Then we got dressed. I wore jeans and a plaid shirt with long thermal underwear and a tee shirt underneath thick socks and trainers. Julie a short jersey dress and thick tights with absorbent cotton panties underneath and mid calf boots. Our long coats kept us warm as we made our way through the wet autumn evening into the town. Before going into the cinema we spent an hour in the pub and each downed several pints. We avoided using the toilets there so that by the time we took our seats we were both pretty well bursting, even so we bought a giant coke and some popcorn. We sat down before undoing and removing our coats so that they stayed over the seats their waterproof parts completely protecting the cushions. We had gone in early and chosen the middle of a row quite near the back so nobody would want to pass. By the time the lights went down the cinema was practically full. There were people on both sides of us, in front and behind. We were thankful that a group of youth’s in the row in front kept their coats on, if they had put them on the floor they would have risked getting wet. So there we sat as the film started, drinking coke, totally surrounded by people and bursting to piss. We watched the film, Water World, and cuddled a bit whilst stroking each other’s thighs. Visiting a cinema with a woman still makes me like to do this, a carry over from the days when, as a teenager, it was the only place I could be in the dark with a girl. Julie had worn a shawl under her coat and she now draped this over our laps in the dark to hide our impending crimes, and what our hands were doing to further them. I was getting pretty aroused which reduced my urgency somewhat when she whispered into my ear “Oh Dickie I can’t hold it any more. Help me will you.” She took my hand and pressed it into her crotch where I fumbled through the several layers of her dress, tights and knickers seeking her pee hole. “press hard Dickie; stop the flow. No a bit higher.” I moved up and pressed again. “That’s better. Wow that was close.” I leaned over and kissed her releasing my pressure a little as she responded. “Press” She hissed. I pressed and she relaxed. I released again and began to tickle her clit. “Don’t do that; you know what will happen.” I tickled some more. “You devil,” with one hand she pressed mine harder into her crotch whilst grabbing my dick with the other. I kissed her some more whilst pulling my hand out from her crotch to tickle her thigh again. “Dickie, Dickie I’m losing it.” She gasped. I felt my hand get suddenly hot and wet through her dress. She clamped her legs together trapping my hand between them but it was to no avail and I could hear the hiss as she peed. I felt my hand and sleeve getting soaked as it flooded through the front of her dress. Opening her legs again she relaxed and let it flow. My hand was soon in a deep pool of piss, which was trapped by the waterproof layer of the coat she was sitting on. It slowly began to wick up into the rest of her clothing. Some ran forward and down the back of her tights into her boots whilst more dripped off the edge of her coat onto the floor. The hiss and the moisture was proving too much for my own control and I sat back in my seat pressing my legs together; Julie was still holding my prick through my jeans keeping it pointing upwards and stopping me from gripping it between my thighs. I breathed into here ear. “Wait for it,” and relaxed. Nothing happened at first and she tickled me some, making me harder. “No stop I want to go” I whispered. “SHHHH” hissed somebody in the row behind us. We froze we had momentarily forgotten the people all around us. Sitting now silently and motionless, with just Julie’s hand resting gently in my crotch I began to relax and felt a little piss emerge and dampen my underwear. “Can you feel that?” I asked. She shook her head. I released some more. “Now I can” My pee began to flow more freely and feel hot in my thick pants. I felt the front of my jeans they were getting pretty soaked. Then my flow started in earnest and I too was soon sitting in a hot puddle of my own pee. My thermal underwear soaked up a lot of the piss; and my jeans absorbed some more. I kept my legs together for a time and formed a puddle in my lap, it ran in all directions and also wicked into my shirt and Julie’s shawl when I leaned forward to pick up the coke. More ran forward and deliciously down the back of my legs into my socks and trainers. A fair bit ended up on the floor. Both totally soaked, we kissed and cuddled a little more and then settled down to watch the film. An hour or so later I heard a soft hissing as Julie pissed again and I dipped my fingers into it offering them to her to lick. Shortly afterwards I too peed again and felt more run off the edge of the seat, partly into my trainers and partly onto the floor. When the film was over we waited whilst most of the others around us, who had been totally unaware of what we had done, filed out. We then both got up and shrugged on our coats in one smooth movement. Julie’s showed quite a lot of wetness on the outside where it had fallen against her wet dress; her shawl had lain across both our laps and was totally soaked she wrapped it over her shoulders as if there was nothing wrong with it and belted her coat tight over every thing. The visible wet patches weren’t in normal ‘pee places’ and it just looked as though she had spilt coke or something. My coat hid my crime completely as long as nobody looked at my feet. The seats had remained more or less dry; there were just a few patches where we had rested wet sleeves against them and the armrest between us was pretty soaked. The carpet was pretty wet too but with our pee being so dilute it probably wouldn’t smell much. When we got outside, having attracted no attention at all from the management, we found it had stopped raining. I let my coat swing open as it had turned quite warm. Under the street lamps I was pretty obviously soaked, so much so in fact that it looked more like I’d been splashed by a passing car than simply pissed myself. We went home on foot and both peed again on the way warming our damp and cooling lower garments. Once indoors we inspected each other’s damage and the sensations of wet clothing turned us on so powerfully that we fucked like demons on the kitchen floor; both still fully dressed including our overcoats.   END
    • Depends.  I always thought there are 2 levels.  One is the traditional affair carried on in secret.   The other is a one time thing. No emotional attachment.  Example. Visiting a massage parlor for a happy ending     
    • We used to live in a college town. Our main street had many bars. On Friday and Saturday nights it's filled with  drunk students.    The main street also has other retail shops one of which was a camera store.  To attract customers they had a big screen tv in the window and a camcorder.  If you stood in front of the window you could see yourself on the TV .  As you might expect at night there would be students flashing the camera or mooning.  A few times lifting up a dress to show a pantyless snatch.    What most students didn't notice was a small sign that gave a web address where there was a 24 hour live stream.    I would often just pop in late at night especially closing time and see what was on stream. I would jack off and edge and wait for a pussy or ass flash and that's when I would cum.    The store closed many years ago.