Cunnilingus art

11 hours ago, puddyls said:

having someone down there like that is like my favorite. 

So happy you enjoyed the pictures,  and I'm quite envious of whoever is doing it for you.  It's always been my most favorite way to please a lady.

Some of these pictures that I already posted seem to need a story to go with them.   I wonder about this one for example.  Clearly the lady is sitting in a toilet stall, maybe in an office building, a hotel or a restaurant.  How did the man get in there with her?  Did she invite him to watch her peeing?  Has she done it already, and did he offer to lick her after she peed?   Did that excite her even more to know what he was tasting on her pussy?  I can only guess.

On 7/16/2018 at 10:48 AM, likesToLick said:

cunni_cartoon_spanish_a_a_b.jpg

• Like 2

Here is another where the story is a mystery.  It seems to be a group of very wealthy ladies,  dressed in the style of the Victorian era, in a room that looks like it is in the home of a millionaire.  They are watching with interest as one lady is having her pussy licked.  

Now why is there only one lady without her clothes on?  Is this perhaps a mutual cunnilingus club,  and these ladies are all members?  Is the nude lady perhaps a new member being initiated to the club?  Are the other ladies going to taste her too?  One can only wonder.

18 hours ago, likesToLick said:

Sexy_Drawings_19_124_1000.jpg

• Like 1
On 7/15/2018 at 1:11 AM, likesToLick said:

Some artistic images of my favorite game.

I would love to have a job in this salon.

artfacesitting_21.jpg

Oh my, if there is a salon of this type, please !!!  tell me because I want to sign up

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
4 hours ago, Sephora said:

Oh my, if there is a salon of this type, please !!!  tell me because I want to sign up

Tell me too, so I'll ask for employement there… a kiss  on the lips Seph… not exactly those on your face...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Tell me too, so I'll ask for employement there… a kiss  on the lips Seph… not exactly those on your face...

HAHAHAHAH  

I actually sent that picture to my friend and she replied in Italian, which I had no idea what she said LOLOL  her translation was, she would tell her man to be that he can now go his football weekend and take that weekend off to make appointments at the salon 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...