Hard piss with fart and no flush (update)

@Brutus

Holy motherfucking shit!!!

I got wet Brutus, and is all your fault ahahahahahahaah!!!

Not only hot that way, nor pissing that way, but also with an OST like that?!

You know how to make me slobber down there man...

• Like 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, spywareonya said:

@Brutus

Holy motherfucking shit!!!

I got wet Brutus, and is all your fault ahahahahahahaah!!!

Not only hot that way, nor pissing that way, but also with an OST like that?!

You know how to make me slobber down there man...

You got wet?!

Shit, she made ME wet too!

It's been on my mind non stop.

• Haha 1
On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 10:20 PM, Brutus said:

You got wet?!

Shit, she made ME wet too!

It's been on my mind non stop.

In mine too from your simple description, as soon I saw this thread got replies I rushed here!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Sephora said:

@Brutus It sounds like you had an ear full. As you described what went on, the details and all, no wonder you felt turned on.

It really was quite a treat to the ears and then the eyes when I checked the scene after. 

• Hot 1
10 hours ago, Brutus said:

It really was quite a treat to the ears and then the eyes when I checked the scene after. 

1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

Wow!  definitely hit it lucky there.   And now when you see her, you'll be imagining her in that toilet, hovering, jetting, hissing and splashing.

Yes, this account is one of the most VISCERAL story I read recently, WOW!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Wow!  definitely hit it lucky there.   And now when you see her, you'll be imagining her in that toilet, hovering, jetting, hissing and splashing.

Yes! And leaving her yellow beauty for someone else to flush. I've heard some pretty strong peeing women in my days, but she outclasses them all. No competition. There's no way she doesn't realize her gift. She has to be proud.

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 1:05 AM, Brutus said:

Yes! And leaving her yellow beauty for someone else to flush. I've heard some pretty strong peeing women in my days, but she outclasses them all. No competition. There's no way she doesn't realize her gift. She has to be proud.

Very likely she secretely is, which is even hotter

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 1 year later...
On 7/13/2018 at 5:20 AM, Brutus said:

But that simple act with the hair, after such a good piss, felt to me like a subconscious expression of satisfaction from relieving a bursting bladder, and joy in knowing that she didn't care about leaving it for someone else to worry about, proud of her sexiness. I suspect she suddenly doubled back specifically because she figured (incorrectly) that it was the perfect time to leave a toilet unflushed, like she jumps on these opportunities to get away with it.

This is the most exciting moment of the story. I wonder how many sexy women behave in that way, leaving their pee unflushed, as not everyone can really overcome the fear to be 'gross'. Nicole dares to do what she wants even furtively. I like her. Thank you for this wonderful story.