A Field In England

19 hours ago, greedyneedygirl said:

This was taken on a walk from Henley-In-Arden to Preston Baggot in Warwickshire, England last weekend. We are enjoying a fine heatwave at the moment, but when you are caught short with no loos around, well, why not!? My question; Does heat increase the libido or not? For me, I get more hornier in the Summer, perhaps it's because there is so much to see, as clothes become more 'skimpy' and 'revealing.

Field_In_England.thumb.jpeg.d889f91e148d0efee1c14cd6aec5261a.jpeg

Thank you for another lovely image of you peeing

No pussy nor stream visibile, but there is something much more erotic

You

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Ah,English Civil War,i just googled it....directed by Ben Wheatley(?).I must look out for it,it says its like Apocalypse now set in the UK...i didnt know they had helicopters in 1642.😊

• Like 1

I 100% am hornier in the summer. I hate the winter and the cold. It gets dark early and the cold gets colder. There’s no color or life in the air. But in the summer, I thrive. And I want to love as often as possible. 😁

• Agree 1
10 hours ago, ZooeyGlass said:

I 100% am hornier in the summer. I hate the winter and the cold. It gets dark early and the cold gets colder. There’s no color or life in the air. But in the summer, I thrive. And I want to love as often as possible. 😁

I love Winter too

Dark, solemn, beautiful but also cold and hard

I respect it too much

but Summer, oh Summer...

I ADORE Summer!!!

• Love 2
On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 8:53 AM, greedyneedygirl said:

This was taken on a walk from Henley-In-Arden to Preston Baggot in Warwickshire, England last weekend. We are enjoying a fine heatwave at the moment, but when you are caught short with no loos around, well, why not!? My question; Does heat increase the libido or not? For me, I get more hornier in the Summer, perhaps it's because there is so much to see, as clothes become more 'skimpy' and 'revealing.

Field_In_England.thumb.jpeg.d889f91e148d0efee1c14cd6aec5261a.jpeg

Plus you're more likely to see women peeing outdoors in summer, and that definitely increases the libido 🙂

• Agree 1
  • 1 month later...
On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 6:28 AM, UnauthorisedGuy said:

Plus you're more likely to see women peeing outdoors in summer, and that definitely increases the libido 🙂

Indeed, parties are everywhere!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1