I finally got my drink...

26 minutes ago, very thirsty said:

I'm newly divorced, and have been dating for the last year. As I've embraced the idea of finding someone new, I've maintained a glimmer of hope that I'd find someone willing to indulge in my craving of drinking a woman's piss. 

Alas....I met someone, a classy, intelligent l, beautiful woman. In the midst of a lustful encounter, I asked her if she would pee for me. Without batting an eye, she said sure. I nearly came.

Fast forward a few weeks, and multiple attempts at peeing in my mouth...this past Monday, I had the most glorious experience of having her fill my mouth 7 or 8 times, and I swallowed every drop, and licked her to multiple orgasms (before and after the drink). 

I'm still reeling....it feels unreal...and we've already talked about doing it again. I'm quite sure she enjoyed it too. 

Cheers!

Sorry for your divorce, but happy for your adventure

There classy women who are of Majestic charatcer, therefore not scared by sexual eploration, which surely they performed in the past, reaching maturity of knowledge of their own sexuality

You are lucky you found one!!! Wish you well with her!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 7/12/2018 at 2:58 PM, very thirsty said:

I'm newly divorced, and have been dating for the last year. As I've embraced the idea of finding someone new, I've maintained a glimmer of hope that I'd find someone willing to indulge in my craving of drinking a woman's piss. 

Alas....I met someone, a classy, intelligent l, beautiful woman. In the midst of a lustful encounter, I asked her if she would pee for me. Without batting an eye, she said sure. I nearly came.

Fast forward a few weeks, and multiple attempts at peeing in my mouth...this past Monday, I had the most glorious experience of having her fill my mouth 7 or 8 times, and I swallowed every drop, and licked her to multiple orgasms (before and after the drink). 

I'm still reeling....it feels unreal...and we've already talked about doing it again. I'm quite sure she enjoyed it too. 

Cheers!

Nice! Good job! Welcome to the club. I drank quite a few women’s liquid gold. Approximately 12. From a night of drinking piss, to lot of water drinking piss, to liquid diet piss, to first thing in the morning piss. 

There is nothing like it. You were able to swallow it all? I had one girlfriend who would stop her stream for me to swallow, and then continue. I’d had women fill my mouth almost instantly where I couldn’t swallow without choking. 

Swallowing can be done easier with slower pissers. Most of my women pissed faster than I could swallow. Then I had those who didn’t want me to drink it. 

Keep up the good work though. She sounds like a keeper. Sometimes you crave the drink from a different faucet. Oh and try drinking with a funnel. 

• Like 2

Nice - thank you both. Indeed, a keeper for sure. 

Starks - sounds like you've had many great experiences. Wonderful. 

We did do it again this morning in the shower...it was full force morning pee...to much, and too strong to swallow...but still amazing fun. I swallowed a bit of it. 

My previous encounter I was able to swallow it all...she went slow, and it was watered down nicely. Spilled a little down the back of my neck, but really, swallowed almost all of it. For whatever reason...that is the best, most erotic part for me. 

A funnel sounds fun. I'll have to propose that. I also want to have her fill a pint or wine glass for me while out for dinner sometime...I think that would be good fun!!

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 9:36 PM, Starks2010 said:

I had one girlfriend who would stop her stream for me to swallow, and then continue

I can do that too to avoid drenching people's hair, faces and BEDS when I'm pissing in their mouths

Or at least, when I care… heheheheh!!! I am particularly cruel in domination, to me is not a game, if you pick me, it's because you wanna understand what does it mean to be subject to another person, no safewords...

On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 9:53 PM, very thirsty said:

Spilled a little down the back of my neck

So erotic...

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
3 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I can do that too to avoid drenching people's hair, faces and BEDS when I'm pissing in their mouths

Or at least, when I care… heheheheh!!! I am particularly cruel in domination, to me is not a game, if you pick me, it's because you wanna understand what does it mean to be subject to another person, no safewords...

So erotic...

When I’m getting pissed on I want no mercy no consideration, don’t care. 

• Hot 2
On 7/13/2018 at 3:53 PM, very thirsty said:

Nice - thank you both. Indeed, a keeper for sure. 

Starks - sounds like you've had many great experiences. Wonderful. 

We did do it again this morning in the shower...it was full force morning pee...to much, and too strong to swallow...but still amazing fun. I swallowed a bit of it. 

My previous encounter I was able to swallow it all...she went slow, and it was watered down nicely. Spilled a little down the back of my neck, but really, swallowed almost all of it. For whatever reason...that is the best, most erotic part for me. 

A funnel sounds fun. I'll have to propose that. I also want to have her fill a pint or wine glass for me while out for dinner sometime...I think that would be good fun!!

Morning pee huh? Those are great! And yes those can be strong but I man up and take it because I love where it comes from. I downed a morning pee from a glass once. It was at a hotel the morning after Valentine’s Day. Strong morning pee but I took it. The nastiest part was drinking out of that glass in the hotel room that they probably cleaned with bathroom cleaner. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the comments. I do want to fully enjoy the morning pee....indeed, I'll have to man up and let it not go to waste the next time. It does feel a bit more submissive to drink the stronger morning offering, but boy does the thought excite me. 

As for this evening....I am quite excited as I do expect a very nice drink for dinner and dessert. Counting the hours...can't wait. 

Edited by very thirsty
  • Like 1

I agree - this experience drinking from my woman has been maybe my best sexual experience ever.

last night she whispered in my ear "are you thirsty?"

she was clearly holding it for a while, as I was pretty full by end of my drink. I'm pretty sure she is enjoying peeing in my mouth...god knows I sure am!

Edited by very thirsty
  • Like 1
On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 9:51 PM, very thirsty said:

I agree - this experience drinking from my woman has been maybe my best sexual experience ever.

she was clearly holding it for a while, as I was pretty full by end of my drink. I'm pretty sure she is enjoying peeing in my mouth...god knows I sure am!

wow I wish I could get that

Guest UnabashedUser
On 7/16/2018 at 11:07 AM, Tman27 said:

I agree it’s super sexy for a girl to let a nice fart out while she is having a piss I think it’s how it should be however makes them have The most relief that’s what’s sexy

My wife has actually removed my cock from her ass during anal to relieve a fart, and then stuffed it back in. We were in a hot tub at the time. The bubbles were frenetic.

Edited by UnabashedUser

Morning Pee - I've been a bit obsessed with getting this drink in full....and am proud to say I got (most) of it all down. I did let a little cascade over my face and hair for good measure. 

We did it in the shower, me sitting down, her with one leg kicked up on the edge of the tub. Water off. And she just let it rip. It was strong, yellow and plentiful. I enjoyed every wet second of it, and swallowed quickly. And to be honest....I can't wait to do it again!!! 

We are going camping soon too....while I haven't asked her yet, I imagine I might be a good alternative to hiking to the bathroom when the need arises!! Yum. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, very thirsty said:

Morning Pee - I've been a bit obsessed with getting this drink in full....and am proud to say I got (most) of it all down. I did let a little cascade over my face and hair for good measure. 

We did it in the shower, me sitting down, her with one leg kicked up on the edge of the tub. Water off. And she just let it rip. It was strong, yellow and plentiful. I enjoyed every wet second of it, and swallowed quickly. And to be honest....I can't wait to do it again!!! 

We are going camping soon too....while I haven't asked her yet, I imagine I might be a good alternative to hiking to the bathroom when the need arises!! Yum. 

I need to comment on this because you are a real trooper. You have no idea how lucky your woman is right now. If she is thinking like I did, founding it practical to have my husband as a toilet. He is very useful at some moments.

And you say your going camping??  Omg, i believe this can be a good moment to offer yourself as her personal toilet if she's on the same level. The nights that i didn't need to walk out the tent because there was a towel next to the matress.

I can't wait to read up your story *wink*

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 7/12/2018 at 2:58 PM, very thirsty said:

Cheers!

Congrats man and welcome to a new passion... 

yeah the first time it happened to me I had palpitations and I was 3/4 way to having an orgasm.

On 7/17/2018 at 9:51 PM, very thirsty said:

Ohhh def, she's on to you

On 7/27/2018 at 7:49 AM, very thirsty said:

Morning Pee - I've been a bit obsessed with getting this drink in full....and am proud to say I got (most) of it all down.

Oh yeah, you want her to use you wherever she goes

Also, listen to Sephora's advice, she has been doing this for a while.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi Everyone - it’s been a while since I’ve posted. I’m still with my girlfriend mentioned above...she has only gotten better like a fine wine. I’m beyond greatful that after nearly two years we enjoy each other’s company immensely, and continue to push our sexual limits with boundless passion. 

On our “usual” nights...we do have a bit of routine. She quite enjoys when I lick her while on her hands and knees...I can’t tell you how erotic I find it have her ass in my face, her back arched, pushing back onto my face as I slowly work her up to her first orgasm.....then typically I’ll lie on my back and she will ride me for a couple minutes, and then work her way upwards and have me bring her to another orgasm with my tongue. I do love licking her to no end. Following her second orgasm..she knows what I want next. A drink. Sometimes she will ask me if I’m thirsty....other times she’ll just lift her self an inch off my mouth....and shortly thereafter her golden stream flows into my mouth. Mouthful after mouthful....and I swallow it all. She usually holds it after dinner until we find ourselves in bed...it is unspoken, she knows I want to drink her all of the time, and I’m quite certain she enjoys pissing in my mouth as much as I enjoy drinking her. 

The other morning...she woke up and commented on how bad she needed to pee. She wasn’t evening thinking I’d want it then, but of course I did! She assumed I needed the build up of our “usual” nights...but no, I wanted her morning best, and told her I’d have it no other way. So, alas...she crawled up my body, allowed me to warm her up with my tongue for maybe 30 seconds...and soon after was filling my mouth multiple times with her morning piss. It was strong, salty....and amazing. I drank it all...and well, she received multiple orgasm in return for her quenching my thirst. 

I could not ask for more....I really have struck gold!

• Love 1
  • Hot 2