Tides of blood

Eerie harmonics rape the skies

electro-magnetic field increases like the size of a cock under the whip of a mistress

Scientific laws shift to their extremes

Iron is fixed in water in addition to Oxygen and Hydrogen

And the sky is red like during H-bombs tests

Overseer's wrath, planets relinquish their orbits

Horror on the face of the worlds

Horror in the ways of the skies

Tsunamis of blood lay waste the still fighting humans

Continents shatter under the rage of something

that pre-dates and predates Time itself

opening to the drumming roar of Earth's core

as colossal shapes are peeped at in the skies

through the storms that encircles the planet

the armies of relentless hunger scoarch the Earth

I feel an uncomprehensible sensation

of completion and peace

while the Death-toll reaches totality

sourging like an orgasm

prodigy and horror

there is nothing to learn, only to face

the annihilation of all existence

Unbound Execution

But at least I see evil burning

there is life eternal for us, bot not for it

I watch and cum

while my holy hatred unfolds in the actions of the Powers That Be

and all that hurt Justice, or me

suffers a punishment Beyond comprehension

Bloodthirsty justice

for something who was not an evil individual

but evil itself

I see demons and false gods

nations and false faiths

aflame in the cosmic hatred

that Love feels toward all that damages Goodness

A fury Wider than Space and Older than Time

dwelling in spaces unknown to the geometries of existence

enlightenment is not what people think

I see all wrong things scorched layer by layer, the hatchet of justice butchering

every unjust memory

every scar on my heart avenged

and my longing finally set free

emerging in fury to satiate its hunger

not even hell will hide them, it will burn in holy flames

everything will

closed is the Way of the Womb

flung wide is the Way of the Tomb

the Gospel of Life has been debunked

and a new Law is enthroned

Don't just people hear it in Church every weekend?

"As is was in the Beginning, so it will be in the End, and ever after"

In the Beginning

there was only Chaos!!!

Re-unification unto Principle...

...Holy Death!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Wow. That was powerful imagery. You have a poetic talent.

That poetry is highly apocalyptic, and mixed up in it - it seems to me - is a desire in you for all things that are wrong and debased, all false religions, to be swept away. But conflated within that too is an inner yearning on your own part for such a thing almost on a sexually arousing level. An enjoyment of wrongs being righted as all those upholding the wrongs are swept away in suffering. Torment as fitting and deserved, and therefore right to be enjoyed, as all things not fitting are demolished.

It seems to me that this poetry combines a deep sense of sexualised and eroticised sadism and destruction upon those deserving of it, with a spiritual yearning and love for all that is not fitting to be swept away and a better world put in it's place.

I hope you do not mind me posing a direct question? If you'd prefer to respond privately, that would be fine.

But as I have gotten to know you through our chats and through your postings, it seems you have within you an eroticised desire for sadism and cruelty, but only see virtue in expressing it upon those who might truly deserve it, ie only when it is fitting. Otherwise, it remains only a fantasy, and otherwise wrong in real life. And your de-censoring process has included an acceptance and understanding of that? Is this in any way an accurate assessment?

• Love 1

@steve25805

I summoned you here through mentioning and not quoting because to quote the eaxact part was impossible

All lines of your analysis are interconnected

The correct answer is that I have suffered so much that, more than Revenge, I need understanding

The Gods often talks about transcendece of the EGO through suffering, but Their most hidden teachings about a middle place where life got the same passion as life and the same wiseness of disembodied existence (...death) is something even deeper

When I try to understand Death, the ultimate power of destruction wielded by the Overseers (Which dwells in Chaos Beyond all dimensions, spawned Existence -thus all Omniverse- and will reabsorb/destroy it when they are done with it) is important, because it enables, in the unconscious, the ritualized (it's still only a poetry) reflection about the fact that some energies disturb the not-completely-mature viewpoint we have about life, still they are holy nonetheless

What I really have a sexualized pull toward, is the elimination of all dualisms still present in my mind

But indeed, I would be hypocrite if I fail to admit, that after reflecting so much about predatorial stance deployed by the Gods (and by Their trans-cosmic masters even more), violence became, life after life, something I really came to cope with mandatorily

And yes, my desire for the purging of all evil is so powerful that it is erotic, and even sadistic in its hateful passion

A world completely purged of all evil

Indeed, the destruction I described would terrorize too much innocent people so the Gods (and Their masters) chose another path, that of trench-fight, saving one life after the other, one soul at a time, hoping we will understand to respect the planet before we became too tainted

In that case, They will not be able to avoid wars, and They will shift to Plan B, guide and inspire some conquerors to re-build the world in a Mad Max like scenario

They have not that plan in distaste, nor do I, sincerely

But They are serious and responsible beings so They do not make politic on people's backs; and so, since They transcended fear of pain but empathize with the fact we still have not, They avoid to use violence

And I am happy and in deep Agreement with all of that

Evil will die of starvation, and no immature feeling from me should push to me seek a clumsy vengeance against it

But indeed, in fantasy and poetries, sometimes I like to imagine a harsher scenario, so that my rage can be ritually evoked, then cuddled and put to sleep

• Love 3

Never been much of a poet.

"There was once a young woman from Rhyll".... doesn't quite cut it.

I have a number of good abilities, but writing beautiful poetry is not one of them. You have me beat on that one, @spywareonya.

But I do understand that for those with poetic ability, writing poetry can be a good way of expressing inner feelings and passions. 

• Love 2
On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 1:01 AM, steve25805 said:

writing poetry can be a good way of expressing inner feelings and passions. 

You have to imagine you want to simply tell the feelings you got in you

To be sincere, I do not write with the mind-set of poetry

Poetry has to possess a classical, or a voluntarily harsh, emotional sentences-building-style

It has to be "poetic"

I am confessing you something really deeper by telling you that indeed, I adore poetries, but not at all every one of them

I like poetries which indeed AVOID to be esceedingly "poetical"

I prefer short, aggressive descriptions, but again, without that "beat-generation" pretentious despair which BORES the shit out of people after three lines

Churchill's speeches (or Hitler one's, for what "style" is involved) are my kind of "poetry"

"Onward, to Death!!!" is too poetical

Is almost ridiculous

Who would say it nowadays?

But "Ready or not, ends is here, end is fucking here. Fight or flight, cope with it: Death"

Here, this forces people to listen to you

Can you get my point?

• Like 1
  • Love 2