Waitresse Relief Spot Bonus

I still have the images in my mind of the 3 pairs of waitresses using the lot for relief. They were all attractive. The ones that did piss (some came just to look out) were desperate with the pee dance, which I guess they would be, being a waitress at a busy night spot with barely enough time to go relieve themselves.

You can always see them coming, from the time the turn the corner around the building leading into the lot. I have drawn a diagram provide below for a better visual. I like details. 

The ladies walk past 7 parking rows and 3 travel rows, to urinate on the 4th travel row. The pair walks swiftly, I guess due to being desperate and/or pressed for time. Being the place is small there is probably a line for the ladies room. You know what they are going to do when you see them coming. Such an exciting moment. The one going to do the deed aways has a white napkin in hand which stand out against her black uniform.

The duo arrives at the spot, one always checks the area, the one doing the business stands with her back to the right rear of bus, pulls the shoulders down from the one piece bathing suit, exposing breast, quickly medium squats and pees as fast as she could. She always wipes, drops the napkins, fixes her clothes and they quickly walk back. 

A thought I have is, do they wash their hands before serving customers? I’d think not unless there is a kitchen sink available to them. 

Looking at my drawn diagram, they enter from the top right of the page, around the building, and head straight for the back of the bus. The continous arrow is the waitresses path, and the black dot is where the duty is done which is basically on the 4th travel row. If the pavement was in better condition there would be trails of piss running from the spot.

C94AA08A-BB45-4E65-8223-0ECE2D04F9AA.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Starks2010 said:

I still have the images in my mind of the 3 pairs of waitresses using the lot for relief. They were all attractive. The ones that did piss (some came just to look out) were desperate with the pee dance, which I guess they would be, being a waitress at a busy night spot with barely enough time to go relieve themselves.

You can always see them coming, from the time the turn the corner around the building leading into the lot. I have drawn a diagram provide below for a better visual. I like details. 

The ladies walk past 7 parking rows and 3 travel rows, to urinate on the 4th travel row. The pair walks swiftly, I guess due to being desperate and/or pressed for time. Being the place is small there is probably a line for the ladies room. You know what they are going to do when you see them coming. Such an exciting moment. The one going to do the deed aways has a white napkin in hand which stand out against her black uniform.

The duo arrives at the spot, one always checks the area, the one doing the business stands with her back to the right rear of bus, pulls the shoulders down from the one piece bathing suit, exposing breast, quickly medium squats and pees as fast as she could. She always wipes, drops the napkins, fixes her clothes and they quickly walk back. 

A thought I have is, do they wash their hands before serving customers? I’d think not unless there is a kitchen sink available to them. 

Looking at my drawn diagram, they enter from the top right of the page, around the building, and head straight for the back of the bus. The continous arrow is the waitresses path, and the black dot is where the duty is done which is basically on the 4th travel row. If the pavement was in better condition there would be trails of piss running from the spot.

C94AA08A-BB45-4E65-8223-0ECE2D04F9AA.jpeg

HOLY SHIT this is what is called loyalty to one's job!!!

This helped me to really imagine the scene

I have a deep, complicated fascination for women peeing in public

girls who chose to infringe common slave morality to PISS in the wide world, adfirming their pussies' fluids over the planet

Thank you man, thank you

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

HOLY SHIT this is what is called loyalty to one's job!!!

This helped me to really imagine the scene

I have a deep, complicated fascination for women peeing in public

girls who chose to infringe common slave morality to PISS in the wide world, adfirming their pussies' fluids over the planet

Thank you man, thank you

No problem. It is great to chat with like minded people. I have the same deep, complicated, fascination. If a ladies is telling me a pee story, I need all the details to include season, time, did anyone see, even if she farted.

• Hot 1
3 minutes ago, Starks2010 said:

ven if she farted.

I fart a lot

Bassy, loud, not long but powerful

Both while pissing than also while living daily

Love to fart in my sex-slave's mouth...

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...