Ask me and wife Bonnie anything

Guest UnabashedUser

Guest UnabashedUser

Bonnie bonniecar002234.jpgbonnie00213.jpeg

We're a West Texas couple married 9 years in our early 30's living the wet life. Ask us anything at all.

Edited by UnabashedUser
Guest UnabashedUser

happened that she's been into it long before we met, toys came later on although we really don't use toys much, preferring fingers and such.

I'm a technical writer by trade, and I've been documenting here my observations on the kink and hers. Here's how she got started in her own words..

BONNIE: As a small child growing up in an impoverished town South of the Border we lived a rudimentary life style -- dirt streets, disintegrating adobe and concrete block houses, rusty tin roofs, substandard plumbing.

All the children in the area would play together and being kids would have to pee frequently so we went behind a corner or under a shrub. It became a group thing with the girls going together as a group, the boys as well. The girls would huddle together to form a shield from the boys prying eyes.

It was a common thing to see 4 or more girls voiding their bladders at once into a common puddle. It seems when someone has to pee it starts the feeling to pee up in others, which is often a good thing.

Being of hot blood, girls develop sexual urges early in life, and most of us would also sneak a finger onto our coochies while peeing and give it a quick rub just because it was fun to do. We'd all watch each other as well.

Wiping was done with leaves, but for the most part it was drip-dry or the panties caught the last few drops. Most of us didn't even bother with panties in the summer months.

It was watching the boys pee that got my coochie started. Something about seeing a bulbous cockhead discharging its stream of foaming pee in an arc get me wet in more than one way.

Here's an account of our first pee experience while dating:

Bonnie and Me -- first pee experience

Bonnie, my wife of ten years, initiated our first pee sex experience on our third date. This is a true story of that experience.

We'd had two other dates after we met at a drive-in restaurant, and we'd clicked immediately which led to an extended make-out handjob  session on the second date, and I hoped to score a home run on this date.

We were in the car returning from another burger-milkshake date and looking for a lonely back road to continue our mutual love session.  Finding a farmer's road next to a cornfield I pulled in.

She was immediately on me like a starving sailor on shoreleave, as I snuck up her t-shirt to open with one hand those pesky wire loop fasteners they insist upon placing on bras as she slithered her hand into my pants and slowly stroked my boner which was already leaking its nectar.  Sliding my hand to the front now, I freed up her 38's and circled a nipple with my thumb.

My other hand was working on the zipper of her tight tight jeans and having got it down now crept into the waistband of her sheer panties, sliding down to find her already damp furrow.

"Ooooh sailor (she liked to call me that) easy I have a full bladder. In fact, let me take these panties off and then I can pee and then you can ravish me " she murmured.

Bonnie hurriedly slides off the jeans and panties and opens  the door and swivels out, takes 3 steps and leaves the door open.

"You can watch sailor -- I think it will turn you on " she says, bending over in a half-crouch, her white butt gleaming in the moonlight, it's dark inner anal circle giving me a nice wink and show when suddenly her hot foaming piss streaks out from between her moist pussy lips and falls to the ground just inches from the open door.

I am clutching my boner now, gaping, as a whiff of hot female pee grabs me by the nose. I am so close to cumming now that I slack off the stroking, not wanting to waste it now, hoping to give Bonnie's pussy the full sizzling load of my pentup cum.

Still bent over Bonny shakes her butt a few times to dislodge the final drops of her pee, then turns and slides back into the car, putting her legs over my lap, then bending me down so my head rests directly on her pussy.

"Hey sailor -- how about drying me off now  ? " she moans as my pointed tongue finds its target inside her furry pissflaps and I begin to suckle her dripping twat, all 3 holes as she writhes in ecstasy and cums almost immediately gushing her juices all over my face and greedy tongue.

Suddenly my boner can't wait any longer and I press it to her clever hand where she feverishly jerks me off and I cum almost instantly all over her bare tits, drops of some hitting her squarely on her knowing and cunning lips, which she licks saying "mmm  mmm"  

Not many months after this early date we were married in Cuidad Juarez, Mexico . And it just keeps getting better, friends. Te Amo,  Bonita

bonnnie1.jpg