Where was your last naughty piss?

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 9:34 PM, barkdog said:

Mine was on the floor/wall of a public toilet, but I'm curious about you all.  I'd love to hear the details about them too!

Bus shelter, this morning, waiting for the bus to bring me to the office

It was cooler than I expected… 

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
  • 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, WantonLee said:

Aren't you affraid that your pee might make the plant wither away? 😲

This subject has ten years of meditations, occult rituals, and a Whole life dedicated to Life, Death, Mercy, Violence, and the meaning of Life as its background

The answer is that I acknowledge this risk, and willingly chose to move the pawn on the board of existence that I am myself to put the life of that plant in check, as an eventual (if I wanted it grossly killed I would have it uprooted, isn't it?) living sacrifice for my naughtiness

It's not heartlessness nor uncaringness

But its root conceptual guidelines would require exactly my Path to be utterly understood: a life dedicated to the Mysteries of the true Occultism, which got a moral, well pondered, scientifical and self-sticking-together, yet different than the one normally acknowledged

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Most recent naughty pee - on the carpet in the entrance lobby to a block of flats.  I walked in, checked it was all quiet, sat on the bottom step with my legs out in front of me and pulled my dick out and peed onto the carpet.  I sometimes like to sit to pee like that because the pee doesn't fall very far and therefore doesn't make much noise.

Second most recent naughty pee was in the stairwell of a multi storey car park.  I went in the door that leaves the stairwell on the ground floor, went up to the first landing and peed on the concrete.  Left a lovely size puddle.

Most recent outdoor pee - yesterday next to a wall.  I parked in a car park and went behind a wall to shield myself from the car park, only to realise that the wall was separating the car park from a park area; mostly open grass area with a few trees and therefore the wall didn't give me any cover from that side at all.   I peed on the wall anyway.  A middle aged lady appeared on a path opposite whilst I was peeing.  I guess she worked out what I was doing even if she didn't see the detail.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1