Fitting Rooms?

1 hour ago, sillyme said:

Yes, this is a picture I took of me peeing in a fitting room that doesn't let anyone use bathrooms. I did this a few days ago. Fitting room carpet peeing is so fun! I love it. When getting home I masterbated to this picture, and had an amazing orgasm! I'd love to do this again, and can count 11 times or more I've peed in fitting rooms. This one was a substantial pee too. Anyone of you pee lovers want to join me on my next fitting room pee? The more the merrier.

IMG_2367.jpg

Even better when watching yourself in mirror...

• Cheeky 1
On 7/24/2018 at 1:53 PM, PixieWings said:

Yes I have I love it especially when its busy.

I like you PixieWings. You're one of my favorite bloggers. I really like how you're so into naughty peeing, and seem to do it often. I wish we were neighbors. We could go to the mall, and pee together in fitting rooms. One of my favorite naughty peeing experiences was a tinder hook up with a lady who agreed to urinate together with me on the hotel carpet. 

• Like 1

I have peed small amounts in fitting rooms - mainly carpetted ones where it is not too obvious.   They do generally have the problem that they are monitored fairly closely - e.g. when you leave the room the assistant goes and checks that nothing has been left in the room and looks out for tags that may have been removed from garments by unscrupulous people who may be intending to steal garments by taking them out upon their person.  Any such inspections would easily spot a puddle of pee on the floor.

I did once do a reverse of @owlman76's experience of buying trousers and wetting them.

I was shopping in town and absolutely desperate to pee.   I was stood at a checkout in the supermarket, struggling to hold it and losing a few dribbles into my jeans.  I paid for my shopping and darted to find the toilets.  They were upstairs in the shopping mall, so I shot upstairs into the toilet and I couldn't get my jeans fly undone - it was stuck!!   So I was stood at the urinal, struggling with my zip, bouncing up and down and looking generally a state.   Another few spurts darkened the front of the denim.  I went into a cubicle and tried further to get the zip undone, but with no success.  I ended up sitting on the toilet and flooding through my jeans.    This obviously left a very wet and very obvious back to my blue jeans.   However, I was at least now relieved of my pee, so I set about trying again to get the zip undone.  Eventually I freed it up, but didn't know what to do  as I had an appointment to get to and I was soaked.  Well, I decided I had no choice but to brazen it out.  I walked out of the toilets straight to a store, browsed through racks of jeans to find something that would fit.  A female shop attendent came up and asked if I needed help.  She must have seen that I was soaked, but didn't say anything.  I told her the size I was looking for and she found them and gave them to me.  I went to the fitting room to try them on.  I sat on the cushioned stool in the room in my wet jeans whilst I took my shoes off, so some of the wetness transferred from my jeans into the stool.  I got changed and went commando, wrapping my boxers up in the wet jeans.  I pulled the tag off the jeans and I went to the checkout where the same girl served me.  I said I would keep them on - here is the tag to scan.  She said no problem, smiled at me, scanned the goods and asked me if I wanted a bag for my old jeans.  I accepted.  She must have known that I had wet myself, but ever the professional, she didn't mention it at all.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, spywareonya said:

@Potatoman

Hi Potato!!!

Great contribution!!!

Glad to have you here!!!

Make yourself at home, maybe present yourself in the introduction so everyody will know you, and then start reading and posting… and have fun!!!

A great kiss!!

really thank you for welcoming me!

I read A LOT here 😄, seems to be legit sharing my experiences as well

And that´s a good idea, I will just introduce myself a bit

PS: i really did not expected to be welcomed by you , a kiss back 😘

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Potatoman said:

really thank you for welcoming me!

I read A LOT here 😄, seems to be legit sharing my experiences as well

And that´s a good idea, I will just introduce myself a bit

PS: i really did not expected to be welcomed by you , a kiss back 😘

I try to Always welcome people, but as a Keeper of Balance, I show more enthusiasm for persons who start by contributing strongly

I like you, and another couple of people that came around here recently

I will comment and react to your intro as soon as you'll write it (unless I am not logged in when you'll do it ahahahaha)

If you need something (or wanna see my personal stuff!) just ask me!!!

And don't forget to put a lot of likes, just as I do! Spread the love!

• Love 3
  • 1 year later...
On 7/6/2018 at 8:46 PM, Bacardi said:

Ever peed in a fitting room? It's my literal hottest fantasy. They're small like bathrooms and private. Would love to just squat and pee on the floor of one one day! 💝

I've always wanted.. But never actually done it..yet...

• 4 months later...
On 7/7/2018 at 1:46 PM, Bacardi said:

Ever peed in a fitting room? It's my literal hottest fantasy. They're small like bathrooms and private. Would love to just squat and pee on the floor of one one day! 💝

I haven't yet, but I plan to. It's more risky than public toilet floors, which are my usual go-to. Requires more forethought so it isn't too busy nor too quiet, and so that there aren't many employees nearby. But it's so fucking hot to me that I'm definitely gonna do it. Wanna shoot my load on the mirror afterwards too. I'll film it for y'all when the day comes 😉😈💦

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/14/2020 at 5:57 PM, Paulypeeps said:

I find that an important part of trying on a new skirt in a fitting room is to pee in it. Just a dribble usually, but sometimes a bit more if there is carpet.

Completely agree with you on that, @Paulypeeps What do you do if the skirt doesn't fit ? Do you put it back in the store, or let it there ? I'd love to read more about it !

• 2 years later...

I might have told this story already - forgive me if I'm repeating myself. "M", my female friend from work, who's in her early 40s, attractive and slim, relayed this story to me. This occurred a few years prior, when she was pregnant with her third (she already had two young twins).

She was in a department store, trying on maternity clothes in a fitting room. As pregnant women often do, she got that "I need to pee NOW" feeling. She knew there was no way she would make it to the restroom in time, so she thought quick. She pulled her pants down, pulled a diaper out of her diaper bag (her twins were still in diapers), held it up to herself, and peed into it.

I asked if she over-filled it, and she said no, it held it all. I asked "then what did you do?" She said bundled it up, and threw it away.

She said it was easy, and that she'd actually done it before, while desperate in the car! I told her I need to hear that story too, but I don't think she ever told me.

• Hot 2
On 11/2/2022 at 4:13 AM, Badkitty13 said:

i have a huge peeing fetish  mostly about drinking a hot guys pee but i love watching videos of people peeing in fitting rooms its one of my favorites although I have never done it myself.

Ive changed my diaper in a fitting room but not actually peed on the floor yet. And technically it was a pull up, I wasn’t brave enough to do something as loud as a tab diaper. 

• 3 months later...
2 minutes ago, Sexismygod said:

I've baptized one or two myself ... and always wonder how often it happens.

@Bacardi - let's go shopping!!

I honestly don't know whether it's a frequent practice or not... I suppose it does happen more frequently than people imagine, and I must add that in two instances, on last year's Christmast busiest shopping time, I happened to walk into a fitting room where another woman had obviously *discharged*.. it was something very very recent!  

• Like 4