Fitting Rooms?

No, but I used to work in a High Street Fashion Store back in my student days, and I can bear witness to it happening, as we had to clear it up when we closed at the end of the day. I can only think that the person who did it may have had a grudge against the store!

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

I wouldn't want to make a mess in a fitting room.  However, I love the idea of bringing an empty drink container in with me and filling it up with my pee, then leaving it there. The person cleaning would have to handle my pee cup and dispose of it, but I wouldn't have been too disruptive.  

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 3:46 AM, Bacardi said:

Ever peed in a fitting room? It's my literal hottest fantasy. They're small like bathrooms and private. Would love to just squat and pee on the floor of one one day! 💝

It's also mine

I did sometimes in the ancient past, like 8 years ago, then just never found anymore a shop without cctvs in every single corner, thus I never did it again in the following years

But I Always look for places where I could!!!

On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 12:44 AM, greedyneedygirl said:

No, but I used to work in a High Street Fashion Store back in my student days, and I can bear witness to it happening, as we had to clear it up when we closed at the end of the day. I can only think that the person who did it may have had a grudge against the store!

Or maybe she was simply a hot naughty slut like me!!!

I consider you too much of a mistress (not on the blatantly technical stance, I mean you are intelligent, beautiful and Majestic, thus anvoidably powerful) to allow myself to admit this, but having you on your knees cleaning my piss could kill me of heart-stroke for arousal

But again, there are billions of women I would love to see on their knees cleaning my piss like the little sex-slaves they should be to me: you really fit not in that list

You are queen just like me

On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 5:25 AM, Lilipee said:

I wouldn't want to make a mess in a fitting room.  However, I love the idea of bringing an empty drink container in with me and filling it up with my pee, then leaving it there. The person cleaning would have to handle my pee cup and dispose of it, but I wouldn't have been too disruptive.  

Sometimes you have to be naughty to better understand the real difference between Right and Wrong...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
10 hours ago, ZooeyGlass said:

I have done it a few times, it’s incredibly hot. Like I can’t leave without cumming, I’ll just walk around with a hard on if I don’t. But! It needs to be the right situation. No store personnel too close, a lockable, enclosed room and not simply curtains or an exposed area from the ankles down, and carpet. I too am aware of employees and I don’t want to make them cleanup my piss, but if it can soak into a cheap carpet, whatever. I don’t mind making a big corporation have to rip up a carpet sooner, they won’t miss the few bucks. 🙂 

I really fantasize about sex in a dressing room, or at least some playing around. Peeing would just be a lovely addition. 

Indeed big corporations will not miss it, but have to admit that the thought of having Others clean my piss is a bit of a turn on 😋

what I like is the actual action of pissing in them, THAT is naughty, and care little for consequences

the problem, not only for piss but also for cum, is cctvs

imagine this scene

I work in a place

I find cum on the mirror

I get wet and horny

then, I have to pretend, unless being fired, that I am angry at the customer who did

I use cctvs

see the last person who entered

for privacy's laws, I can't see within the fitting stall

but can see the last man who entered

using all the cctvs I can see his face while he walks around the store

at that point, this man is mine

I can denounce his face to the police if I want...

that's why I usually have to wait for a shop without them...

but in my country, all shops, even pubs or coffe shop, got cctvs… everwhere...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

Tried, once a bit into a pair of jeans that was broken anyways. Second time in a bottle but i found that it was too loud to continue as there was only a curtain and people/workers very close minding their business. Plus the curtain wasn't going all down to the floor so if i'd miss or dribble more than i already had, even if it was just on myself/ clothes i still feared someone could notice. The thought of just carelessly soaking the mirror, clothes or whatever else is nice but i can't bring myself to do it so i'll stick to watching videos of it, preferably with girls.

Edited by Remi
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, Remi said:

Tried, once a bit into a pair of jeans that was broken anyways. Second time in a bottle but i found that it was too loud to continue as there was only a curtain and people/workers very close minding their business. Plus the curtain wasn't going all down to the floor so if i'd miss or dribble more than i already had, even if it was just on myself/ clothes i still feared someone could notice. The thought of just carelessly soaking the mirror, clothes or whatever else is nice but i can't bring myself to do it so i'll stick to watching videos of it, preferably with girls.

You are lovely, my friend

was I sure to get away with it, I'd piss on everything, mirror included, without the slightest concern!!!

• Love 1
  • Hot 2

I've never done it. I was tempted to, but I didn't.

I found a video way back where a woman filmed herself going into a dressing room and taking a huge leak in there. She must have been desperate, and it was hot.

Sometimes I wish in these videos the girl would talk a little bit about how bad she needs to go. She doesn't have to make a huge deal out of it, but I enjoy it as long as she actually pees and I can see it.

Edited by PissDude
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, PissDude said:

I've never done it. I was tempted to, but I didn't.

I found a video way back where a woman filmed herself going into a dressing room and taking a huge leak in there. She must have been desperate, and it was hot.

Sometimes I wish in these videos the girl would talk a little bit about how bad she needs to go. She doesn't have to make a huge deal out of it, but I enjoy it as long as she actually pees and I can see it.

It could need a fitting room so far from employes that she can talk happily about it

• Like 2
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Indeed big corporations will not miss it, but have to admit that the thought of having Others clean my piss is a bit of a turn on 😋

what I like is the actual action of pissing in them, THAT is naughty, and care little for consequences

the problem, not only for piss but also for cum, is cctvs

imagine this scene

I work in a place

I find cum on the mirror

I get wet and horny

then, I have to pretend, unless being fired, that I am angry at the customer who did

I use cctvs

see the last person who entered

for privacy's laws, I can't see within the fitting stall

but can see the last man who entered

using all the cctvs I can see his face while he walks around the store

at that point, this man is mine

I can denounce his face to the police if I want...

that's why I usually have to wait for a shop without them...

but in my country, all shops, even pubs or coffe shop, got cctvs… everwhere...

I’m America it really doesn’t work like that for the most part. Fitting rooms aren’t that actively patrolled. Which is nice for naughty folks like us. 😉

22 minutes ago, ZooeyGlass said:

I’m America it really doesn’t work like that for the most part. Fitting rooms aren’t that actively patrolled. Which is nice for naughty folks like us. 😉

bah, not all America is the same

Not that I am saying I'm from USA, nor I am saying I am not, but I have had friends there and some town are more patrolled than others

Anyway, where I live is really bad

• Like 1
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, owlman76 said:

I was in an Ann Summers shop (adult lingerie,sex toys etc) with my wife a couple of years ago, their changing rooms are bizarre! You go into a large room with a load of small cubicles on one side, each cubicle has a full length door, but each door has a heart shaped window about 6 inches by 9 inches in the middle. Basically, there's an assistant to stop just anyone walking into the changing area, you have to be with someone who's trying something on, but once in there, in theory you could not only peer through the window at your other half, but also at anyone else getting changed. My wife once had a slight wee in a pair of leather trousers in a store, we'd been out shopping, had lunch and a couple of beers, then as we were going to head home we spotted this shop, it had leathers in and she fancied a pair. I said we should go in,but she said she needed a wee, I said we'd only be 5 minute, so she agreed, she tried one pair, too baggy, she tried a smaller pair, they were perfect, but she had a bit of a wee as she was fastening the button, so, since we were buying them, she decided to keep them on, otherwise the sales assistant would have realised they were a bit wet.

We did get a bit of an odd look as she walked to the checkout still wearing them and asking if they could remove the labels, because she wanted to keep them on. They got a proper soaking later though, after leaving the shop we popped into another pub, so she could use the toilet, she didn't, instead she ended up having several more drinks, we headed back to the hotel and she got a real urge to piss, she made it back to our hotel room,but, as she got into the bathroom, she was struggling to get the button open on the jeans,I think it was because her bladder was so full, in the end I told her to stand in the shower, just in case she lost it, Finally it became obvious they were not coming off without getting wet, so she just pissed herself, then she realised she had her new boots on too, Wet leather jeans, and wet boots, and she still wore them when we went out that night.lol

I don't know what is hotter

The lovely way this shop arranges the fitting rooms, or the story of your kinky wife!!!

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 9:18 AM, ItalianPeeFan said:

It's my hottest fantasy too. But never really did it.

May be a day I could pee just a little bit on the carpet of a fitting room to avoid a mess and the pee cannot be noticed. It would be very naughty for me too.

It is a hot fantasy indeed

The ultimate kinky action

• Like 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, spywareonya said:

It is a hot fantasy indeed

The ultimate kinky action

The ultimate kinky action in this scenario for me is someone letting themselves be shamelessly peed on by me. Or even vice verse. I’m not sure which is making me harder right now... 😊

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, ZooeyGlass said:

The ultimate kinky action in this scenario for me is someone letting themselves be shamelessly peed on by me. Or even vice verse. I’m not sure which is making me harder right now... 😊

In a fitting room??

It could be hard...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 7/6/2018 at 6:46 PM, Bacardi said:

Ever peed in a fitting room? It's my literal hottest fantasy. They're small like bathrooms and private. Would love to just squat and pee on the floor of one one day! 💝

Seeing you doing that is my new fantasy.