Age Concern

I don't think you need to worry. I'm 51 and was concerned that my changing body was going to turn pee into sulfuric acid, but it's not the case. As long as you are well hydrated, it's fine, no changes have been noticed so far. I have noticed no changes in my partners either, just that we are all getting a bit softer and a bit more rounder.

• Like 1

@greedyneedygirl

From your pics and your posts I can tell you that you are one of the hottest, if not the overall hottest indeed, woman I ever had any contacts with

Was the Devil real (such a shame he's not) I'd sell my soul to fuck you

To lick every square inch of your body, inhale your smell, and stuck my pussy on your face for you to rape my soul with the most thundering orgasm of my life

I am sure you will remain healty for long, yet even when we will be older, your spiritual erotism will Always drive people crazy

@Scot_Lover

Indeed, you and your girls are so happy and naughty!!! I am sure you enjoy the sunny side up regardless of any shadows that may gather upon your head

Their love and their sexyness will take you through anything.

Plus, they are so hot!!!

@owlman76

You already know the absolute fascination I have for the heat of your marriage sex life

Your wife is kinkier than a teenager and this is something that comes from the soul, and cannot age!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1