Drinking your own bath water

I have a theory, a tenuous and speculative one, but that's what theories are all about right? I have this memory of having baths with my older brother, it was some kind of frugal attempt to a) save hot water and therefore fuel and heating bills and b) killing two birds with one stone...yes we had ONE bath per week, and it usually took place on Sunday evenings as a way of getting ready for school, that and polishing your shoes! So, yes we shared the bath and the bath water, until my body started to change and evolve, of course, then I had my Sunday night bath, and as my Mother kindly pointed out, "You should now take a bath every day, it's more 'important' for girls). I soon found out why! However at the point of my hormonal change, I don't recall the exact details as to why, apart from getting a 'funny' feeling in my lower tummy, that I filled a plastic cup (used to swill and rinse off residue soap) with the dirty grey water and drank it..it kind of felt dirty, secretive and a little horny. It soon progressed to peeing directly into the bath, usually when I had finished washing, and daring myself to taste the water. It became a bath time ritual, and I often masturbated whilst tasting, once I had found out that any rubbing and friction on my clitoris, (I didn't know what it was then). Then, sometimes if I was feeling extra special dirty I would put some music on the radio, and before running my bath, and making sure that I had a full, aching bladder, would perform a yoga type move, contorting myself, so that my legs were right over me, the knees parallel with my neck, and let fly...directly into my open mouth. Now that was thrilling, dirty and secretive all at the same time!

Bathwater_Drink.thumb.jpeg.19e7efde6d68547f2f8635710e3dfb23.jpeg

• Hot 3