ladies describe your pee stream!

4 hours ago, Sxxn said:

ladies describe your pee stream please, normal and desperate 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

my videos describes it much better than any word!!!!!

Usually long, neat, yet not exceedingly thick, desperate or normal it's the same, it's my urethra that is done like that

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, greedyneedygirl said:

Fanny', surely it's the same for men, although you have the good fortune to twist, pull and direct your 'nozzles', hence the mess on our toilet seats when we come to use them! 

My man is so lazy that at home he pees sitting ahahahahahahaha

After all he endured and his training, I can dig he wants to be lazy when not at fight with something

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, BlindListener said:

Hello members,

I hope more ladies choose to answer these questions.  Since I am blind I cannot view ladies pee/piss stream, so maybe if ladies write true discriptions I will learn about ladies' pee streams.

Thank you in advance. 

Ok, I'll try

My stream is neat and powerful about distance (not powerpisser anyway) but is NOT that thick, my urethra is narrow

It is also a bit upward and frontward inclined, imagine me squatting with pussy frontward, NOT crouching with pussy toward earth (it's both a matter of comfort and of pride), spreading my pussy with my fingers, and producing and arching fountain, creating an arc and Landing 3-4 feet ahead of me, but NOT exceedingly thick, a neat and clear and not messy/spraying jet, but a bit narrow

This is my pee stream

I have had blind friends, some of them were really young

Can I ask you if somebody reads for you or you got a PC program to read posts?

This way I will build sentences in the best way

A hug!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...
On 7/16/2018 at 2:29 AM, spywareonya said:

Ok, I'll try

My stream is neat and powerful about distance (not powerpisser anyway) but is NOT that thick, my urethra is narrow

It is also a bit upward and frontward inclined, imagine me squatting with pussy frontward, NOT crouching with pussy toward earth (it's both a matter of comfort and of pride), spreading my pussy with my fingers, and producing and arching fountain, creating an arc and Landing 3-4 feet ahead of me, but NOT exceedingly thick, a neat and clear and not messy/spraying jet, but a bit narrow

This is my pee stream

A hug!!!

Wow.. I'd love to see your pee hole. Any way you could show me? like are there vids of you?

Love you loads nancy 😉

On 7/16/2018 at 2:29 AM, spywareonya said:

Ok, I'll try

This is my pee stream

A hug!!!

I wish I was at the end of your arc fountain ❤️

On 6/30/2018 at 5:12 PM, spywareonya said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

my videos describes it much better than any word!!!!!

Usually long, neat, yet not exceedingly thick, desperate or normal it's the same, it's my urethra that is done like that

How do we watch your videos? I cant seem to find them.. 😞  Are there any links??  Love u 😉