Urinals in Girls Bathroom

I would! For novelty, comfort, or just need; IDGAF. I've used men's urinals before, it's nice to not have to sit sometimes. It's a space & resource saver if ya think about it; no need for individual stalls, simply use the wall-mounted plumbing. Bonus is that ladies get to watch me pee if they like..🤩

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I would use them, i have once tried in the mens. However, my hubby says that some were designed for women and apparently they are being used in some country.

Most women I know, want a seating toilet and see's no reason to change. I would have to say, when I take a shower at the sport center, i need to cover myself up because there was this policy that was applied concerning women walking naked in the locker room. Seriously, i don't understand the fuss over this non sense. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
4 hours ago, greedyneedygirl said:

Oh, by the way. In a public toilet, shopping mall, pub, bar, restaurant, I usually 'hover' over the seat, never sit firmly on it...you never know who's used it before you! 

I think this is common for many girls in public toliets

Its shame, most girls dont seem to realize that with a bit of education and practice they could pee standing just as well as men

• Like 1

It has been pointed out on this forum that females urethra point differrently for different ladies.
The direction of the pointing can make it difficult to control the aiming of the Pee while standing.

A few years ago, my local pub switched the toilets around, i.e. the men's toilet became the women's toilet and vise versa. Although I've got no way of knowing, I'm thinking that alcohol and desperation and/or curiosity would have lead to some women using the urinals.  

On 7/5/2018 at 12:43 PM, aUrufYB5 said:

I think this is common for many girls in public toliets

Its shame, most girls dont seem to realize that with a bit of education and practice they could pee standing just as well as men

Guys struggle enough with not peeing on the seat so I can only imagine how bad it would be if more women tried.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Guest UnabashedUser
On 7/5/2018 at 4:50 AM, bpb said:

It has been pointed out on this forum that females urethra point differrently for different ladies.
The direction of the pointing can make it difficult to control the aiming of the Pee while standing.

My wife Bonnie has generous labia -- in fact the inner lips are so large they extend past the outer lips which makes for interesting spray flow pattern if not adjusted by hand. In certain squat poses the loose flapping of the lips against the pee flow can sometimes yield an almost comedic effect, similliar to the sound and action of a lawn sprinkler ... flic flic flic flic and imparting a circular motion to the widespread droplets of pee.  Usually Bonnie will apply some pressure by hand and finger to hold the lips apart so as to direct the flow where she wants it to go -- either up at a slight angle to the front or directly back if bent over. Peeing straight ahead she can achieve an angle of about 45 degs which isn't bad for a urinal attempt.

• 2 weeks later...

In the right setting it could be interesting. Put them in a nightclub and I bet girls would have a laugh trying them out, especially as it would save waiting in the long toilet queues. 

My guess is that out of the population here, a lot of women would be up for it. And obviously I'm sure most of us guys like the idea of it. But more generally speaking, most would probably find it a little weird or be intimidated by them. For someone who has not tried peeing standing up before, I can imagine it would be a messy experience. One that I'd like to watch, but probably not ideal for most women who are out in public and don't want to pee on themselves.

That said, this forum has taught me it's very possible for women to aim their pee very well whilst standing, so perhaps more female urinals are needed to start encouraging it. They do have them at some festivals etc, right?

• Like 2
Guest UnabashedUser
On 7/19/2018 at 10:36 AM, Admin said:

In the right setting it could be interesting. Put them in a nightclub and I bet girls would have a laugh trying them out, especially as it would save waiting in the long toilet queues. 

My guess is that out of the population here, a lot of women would be up for it. And obviously I'm sure most of us guys like the idea of it. But more generally speaking, most would probably find it a little weird or be intimidated by them. For someone who has not tried peeing standing up before, I can imagine it would be a messy experience. One that I'd like to watch, but probably not ideal for most women who are out in public and don't want to pee on themselves.

That said, this forum has taught me it's very possible for women to aim their pee very well whilst standing, so perhaps more female urinals are needed to start encouraging it. They do have them at some festivals etc, right?

image.thumb.png.86db3ee6f0e8562e2a55d42b93ce9917.png

Edited by UnabashedUser
  • 1 month later...
On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 7:36 PM, Admin said:

Mmmh, dunno Boss, I would not! When I am in dancing nightclubs, I just find some dark corner to squat and piss on the floor!!!

EDIT

No chances to film that!!!

Edited by spywareonya
  • Hot 2
  • 4 weeks later...