I just received a request..

So my hubby had asked me to drink a lot of water and to hold it in. I am not sure how long i can hold it in, not too long I hope. Besides i already drink a lot of water during my day.

One thing i have noticed, when i do consume wine and have a few puffs of mary jane, i can hold it in much more than normal. Why i don't know. However, i might just try that combo again and see.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Sephora said:

Why i don't know

"Mary Jane" helps relinquish body inibitors and allow little strains to be performed without the pain/difficulties/impossibility that usually surfaces

• Like 2
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

Hmmm,i would say once you start disobeying your bodys own messages to pee,you could damage yourself..

The stop and start is less damaging to girls than it is for boys, and I can perform it

but is much more pleasurable to let it go!!!

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
2 minutes ago, Sephora said:

Ohh  i had no idea it is bad for men. I know i have tried the stop and go and the feeling doesn't do it for me. I believe its why, once i start, it doesn't stop

Men process of peeing involves much many and differently shaped muscles that enwrap the penis' shaft, this is also why "accidents" for men happen more on a psyhcological stance, stress, alcohol, old age, while we woman simply spill if overfilled

They can do start and stop but should not play with that too much

We women got less problems but it is never good indeed

• Like 2
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, owlman76 said:

Exactly, if ultimately you know you are going to do it, then just do it now and save yourself the pain.

For somebody waiting till the right time is exciting. I can absolutely understand that. Just, I was happy she felt ok in the end. I have a thing for your wife. Her will-to-Life is really inspiring.

• Like 1
  • Love 1