Click here to remove ads
Sign in to follow this  
owlman76

Bar room encounter

Posted (edited)

It was the second time that week I'd been in that bar, I liked it, soft music played quietly in the background, the lighting was low and the drinks were good, plus it wasn't very busy, I hate busy bars, they tend to be noisy and overcrowded, on my first visit I'd spotted another attraction, I felt strangely drawn back, to see if it would be there on my next visit.

The door swung softly closed behind me, my eyes took a few seconds to adjust to the dim lighting, finally, I scanned the room to see If you were there. I saw you sat on a tall stool by the bar, drinking a tall cool glass of beer, your tight white blouse doing little to conceal the white half cup bra, that covered your firm pert breasts, not what anyone could call large, but a nice size and shape, anyway as my mate used to say,"anything more than a handful is a waste". My eyes wandered down your body, the short white skirt ending mid-thigh, short enough to be sexy, but not so short as to be slutty, and coming midway up your toned calves, a pair of white boots with a Cuban heel.

I watched transfixed for a few moments, as, with one leg swung over the other, you made little circular movements with the toe of your boot, you were clearly in a world of your own, a world I wanted to be in too. As I approached the bar, you turned and smiled at me, I smiled back, we introduced ourselves and I asked you if you'd like to join me for a drink, you accepted and we headed off to a quiet booth in a little alcove, it was quite empty apart from us,  with the soft lighting and gentle music, we could have been anywhere in the world. I ordered a bottle of Champagne, I liked champagne, I'd developed a taste for it several years ago while on the set of a film I was in, sadly the film wasn't a hit, but I met some interesting people and got a taste for the high life, fine drink, a pretty girl, cash in my wallet, what more could a man want.

We chatted about all kinds of things and before I knew it the bottle was empty, the tall dark haired waitress, smiled as she placed the second bottle on our table, before returning to the bar, as I reached out to top up our glasses, my hand brushed against yours and you took hold of it gently, looking deep into my eyes. I leaned across the table and planted a kiss on your lips, you kissed me back and offered no resistance as my tongue began to gently probe inside  your warm inviting mouth, after what seemed like an eternity you broke away, stood up and came around to my side of the table, and sat on the padded bench seat beside me.

I had no idea at the time, was it the alcohol, or something else, I didn't know, or care for that matter, you leaned forward and began to kiss me once more, and once more I allowed my tongue to slip inside your mouth. I ran my hand up your body, allowing it to come to rest on one of your firm inviting breasts, you didn't object, so I began to play with it through the thin material of your blouse, I could feel your nipples harden and begin to push against the thin material of your bra, we carried on kissing. Emboldened by your lack of objections, I toyed with the buttons of your blouse, and began to undo them, one, two three, four, five, finally it was open, only the thin material of your half cup bra, stood between me and the most attractive pair of breasts I'd seen in ages, slowly and ever so gently I slid my hand around your back, and with a flick, undid the strap,they were free at last!

I began to caress them one at a time, before gently rubbing your left nipple between my finger and thumb, I could feel your breathing quicken, slowly I broke the kiss and brought my mouth down to suck gently on your right nipple, still rubbing the left between my finger and thumb. neither of us cared at this point, a whole marching band could have walked into that little alcove, and I doubt we'd have noticed. I let go of your left breast and placed my hand on your thigh, almost instantly I felt your legs part slightly as I allowed my hand to wander beneath the hem of your short white skirt. I caressed the smooth flesh of your firm thigh, moving slowly ever upward, for a split second you tensed, as you hoped against hope that I wouldn't notice the fact that the gusset of your white silk panties was soaking, I did notice, but said nothing, I traced a finger along the groove where your damp panties were pulled into your damp slit, you murmured with satisfaction as finally, I slipped a finger beneath them and began to slowly massage your swollen clit, the panties were soaking by now, you were obviously enjoying this.

Eventually I  slipped my middle finger into your love tunnel, and began to move it slowly in and out, at the same time using my thumb to massage your clit, by now the short skirt was bunched up around your waist, your panties exposed to the world, or at least to anyone who may pass, as your booted legs were spread ever wider. I could feel your hot breath on my face, it's increasing rapidity a sure sign that you were about to climax, suddenly you threw back your head, and dug your boot heels into the soft cushion of the bench, flooding your panties at the same time, your body shook as a massive orgasm tore through you, then a few seconds later it happened.

You let out a small gasp as a warm liquid began to pour through your panties, you leaped up in an attempt to stop it, you couldn't, it poured down your thighs, some hit the floor while some trickled into your sexy white boots, soaking your feet.I could see the puzzled look on your face as you tried to work out, through the haze of lust and Champagne, what had happened, finally, realisation hit, for the first time in ages, and the first time ever in company, you'd wet yourself! But how, why? Finally you remembered, you hadn't been to the loo since lunchtime, you'd been just about to go when I entered the bar, and with events moving so quickly afterwards, you'd completely forgotten about your bladder, "I hope he doesn't mind" you thought to yourself, as, Taking a napkin I reached down to wipe the droplets of piss from the shafts of your boots, and I didn't mind, I'd had many experiences over the years, but this was one  I'd remember forever.

THE END

For Spyware, you've been an inspiration and an encouragement lately, many thanks for all your kind words. 

Edited by owlman76
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

GOLD members get unlimited conversations, 5 additional themes, access to The Lounge and MUCH more...

Click HERE to become a gold member today!

@owlman76

oh my Goddess I am breathing heavy by now...

not only it was marvellous, but that final line about me struck me like a lightning

oh shit...

a limitless thanks for this

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

@owlman76

oh my Goddess I am breathing heavy by now...

not only it was marvellous, but that final line about me struck me like a lightning

oh shit...

a limitless thanks for this

You are most  welcome my friend, the mere thought of you sat squirming into your wet underwear is all I need to inspire me to continue writing, I don't think I 've ever got a woman this excited without touching her, lol.

• Hot 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, owlman76 said:

You are most  welcome my friend, the mere thought of you sat squirming into your wet underwear is all I need to inspire me to continue writing, I don't think I 've ever got a woman this excited without touching her, lol.

Oh, well, please forgive me, but I never wear underwear...

Nor do I squirm: if I need to piss, I find a way to piss!!!

But never on my stuff: indeed I Always chose places in order to avoid splashes on my expensive shoes!!!

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 1